❧•.57. Jiang Hai's Demon form.

Guangling Xianjun touched his chin and thought about the real person Danhuo.

Zhizhi had already fallen asleep with her tail curled up in his arms.

In order to prevent blowing to the belly, the fox's tail is divided into two parts, one is comfortably held, and the other is covered on the belly.

The two tails are so capricious.

She went to bed early today, apparently because there was still activity in the evening.

The moon grass given to her by the master teacher has already matured, and it will mature this evening.

The fox cub has already agreed with her pretty daddy to go out to eat grass at night.

while fresh.

Guangling Xianjun naturally has nothing to refuse.

However, she didn't want to let Xianjun Guangling stay with her at night, so Zhizhi slept late at night with her tail in her arms.

Seeing Immortal Guangling closed eyes as if he was already resting, the little guy hurriedly covered her mouth not to disturb, and carefully not to disturb her father, she went down quietly, and obediently left a small note for her Daddy and tiptoeing out of the main hall.

She just climbed over the high threshold of the main hall and ran happily, Immortal Lord Guangling hooked his lips and opened his eyes, put the small note in front of him in his hand and glanced at it.

Crooked small print.

"Daddy, Zhizhi is going to eat grass."

He raised his eyebrows, looked at the crooked handwriting, and put the small note in his mustard space.

The consciousness dispersed, and a part of the consciousness fell on the fox cub who was running out of the door wagging her tail, and Immortal Guangling continued to close his eyes and rest.

The fox cub obviously didn't know that her father's consciousness was watching over her.

She grinned, took another small step, slowly walked down the steps of the outer hall, and walked to the other side of the mountain under the moonlight.

On the other side of the mountain, a large spiritual field opened up, and a green swaying.

When the wind blew, Zhizhi smelled the fragrance of clear and pleasant grass and trees, showed a big smile, wagged her fat tail and plunged into the spirit grass field.

Under the high moonlight, among the lush spiritual grasses of various colors, a small, round, hard-working figure was looming there, and from time to time, her  chubby tail swiped happily above the spiritual field.

Until a long time, a small figure emerged from the spirit grass field contentedly.

On the other side, there is a black shadow coming under the moonlight.

The little figure slammed into the shadow.

 "Wow!" 

A fox cub with two silvery, long and soft blades of grass in her mouth was so frightened that her tail exploded, and she stood up, with a pair of small hands showing her teeth and claws, raising her claws in a deterrent manner!

Super fierce!

In the middle of the night, suddenly bumped into something, Zhizhi was terrified. She held the spirit grass in her mouth and tried to hold up her small arms to make herself stronger.

However, at the moment, she thought that this was her father's dojo, and it was definitely not a place where Villain could enter. She hesitated again, and put down her two chubby claws, rubbing her eyes and taking a closer look.

However, she saw that in front of her, her head hurt as if she had just hit a rock, and the Venus in front of her was actually a black shadow.

She rubbed her eyes hard again.

She saw a person standing in front of her, with a familiar figure and very tall.

However, under the moonlight, the handsome and fair face that should have been familiar, is now all black, with a cold and strange luster of magic patterns flashing against the moonlight.

Layers of meandering magic marks, and pieces of strange black armor-like bone spurs covered all the teenagers in front of them, only revealing a pair of indifferent eyes.

These are like armor, with sharp edges, as if growing out of the body, and the strange things that are part of his body make his figure a bit stronger.

"Third, third senior brother?"

Although the person in front of her looked strange, and in the center of the forehead, the moonlight reflected in the blurry line of sight, a cold twisted eye appeared, and the aura of the whole body became extraordinarily Terrifying, but the fox cub recognized it instinctively, isn't this her third senior brother Jiang Hai!

Although his appearance has changed, the once handsome face can't be seen around the magic pattern, and the vertical pupils on his forehead have become a little scary, but, isn't the third senior brother the third senior brother. Because it was her own person who hit her and not some villain who broke into her father's dojo in the middle of the night, the little guy was relieved immediately, and her tail that exploded into an iron rod fell softly again.