❀•.38.•❀ red berries for Daddy

Lin Qingya didn't care whether it was weird or not.

Although he seems to be gentle, he follows Immortal guangling's the way of killing. 

He is not lacking in murderousness, but he is not as exposed as Big Brother Lei Fan.

Therefore, slaughtering a Weihe Daojun does not need to be difficult for Lin Qingya.

Zhizhi's ears fluttered and she said innocently, "Don't break up with this enemy!"

Lin Qingya gently rubbed her little head.

Doesn't explain what "disintegration" means.

...it's just chopped up.

"For me, Zhizhi was hated today."

"For the second senior brother, this is what should be done. The second senior brother and Zhizhi are together, and Zhizhi also wants to protect the second senior brother. Neither father nor second senior brother can Explain to someone, I will!"

She was smart and out of blue.

Not only will I share the enemy, but I have also learned to tell the truth wisely and not let the bad guys beat me.

well!

Today is also a day to worry about my kind but unspeakable father and brother.

What would they do without her.

The fox cub took it for granted. Pulling on her jacket and cocking her tail, she felt that she was just doing what she should do, and it was very important.

As for whether it will offend people... Do you have to be afraid of making enemies and watch her wonderful second senior brother be slandered, bullied, and splashed with dirty water?

Of course ZhiZhi wouldn't do that.

She is a cub with a father and she has a strong backing.

Be fearless!

She hummed and held on to the table, rubbed the cheek of her wonderful second senior brother, narrowed her eyes and said happily, 

"Today I protect the second senior brother, I am very happy."

Lin Qingya smiled and rubbed her cheek.

"Many thanks to Zhizhi."

"Second senior brother, will also protect Zhizhi." Fox cub said with her fat fingers on the floor.

"Okay." 

Lin Qingya still doesn't know how many promises he made to this fox cub, and he has long been accustomed to a promise.

The Hehuan Sect Master looked at it with emotion for a while, then withdrew his eyes and said with a smile to Xianjun Guangling, 

"Don't talk about these disappointing things! Let's have a cup of tea first, and then stroll around the famous square market of your Vientiane Sect. Zhi went out for a walk. By the way, when you accept your apprenticeships, you have to go to the immortal mansion with me again. I always feel that there must be some great treasures in the immortal mansion."

That is the secret mansion of the ancient immortals. , there will inevitably be some hidden treasures, which can isolate the cultivator's spiritual consciousness and imperceptible prohibitions and institutions.

It is rare for him to find such a good opportunity, and he must not miss it.

Guangling Xianjun agreed without much thought.

Maybe he can find some interesting gadgets for his daughter.

They talked about their respective sects.

Speaking of Daojun Weihe coming out for Lin Qingjing today, the elders of the Hehuan Sect didn't care, and the Hehuan Sect Master sighed.

"These guys are all focused on cultivation, and they don't care about mundane affairs and disciple affairs. They only want to enter the Immortal Rank, but is it so easy?"

He thought of the lightning strike from the Nine Heavens when his Immortal Rank thunder calamity was approaching. Dao Tianlei, even though it has been a hundred years, still has lingering fears. He shivered when he thought about it, and murmured, 

"If you only cultivate your cultivation, don't cultivate your state of mind, howcan you do this?" , 

which one is not firm in character, regardless of whether it is a good person or a bad person, the state of mind must be first-class.

After arguing with Daojun Weihe, he was worried, and his mood was too weak.

Every family has a scripture that is difficult to read, and he just complains about it.

In fact, he was looking forward to another immortal rank from the Hehuan Sect sooner than anyone else.

"Oh."