89❧ tears

At that moment, as if he felt that there was a chance to drill, the bloodshot merged into his meridians.

Daojun Weihe had a resentful expression in his eyes that he didn't even notice.

"Junior sister, be careful, don't touch it!" 

There were two people who stepped forward and helped the beautiful woman who was crying sadly and was very scared to be farther away from the ban.

They guarded her as carefully as he used to guard her.

But right now, because they were worried that she would be afraid and hurt, everyone was nervous about her, even the brothers didn't have time to look at him and ask him, what's the matter?

Does it still hurt?

He vomited blood, is he okay?

Daojun Weihe stared blankly at his classmates and the beautiful female cultivator, crying "It's all for me, my brother is all for me. I'm sorry."

"It's not my sister's fault. Come on, take a good rest." Someone said pleasantly.

But... why isn't it my sister's fault?

Obviously he has become like this now, why should junior sister not take it to heart?

Could it be that a word of concern, a word of worry, and a word of questioning all seem to be making trouble unreasonably at this moment?

Facing the faintly reproachful gazes of the brothers and sisters, Daojun Weihe looked at those people outside.

They were all nervous about the little junior sister, and no one came to look at him. This scene... was so familiar.

It's like the fifth junior brother was cut off by the Guangling Xianjun that day. He, like them, is more concerned about the junior sister's mood. The junior sister fainted and the junior sister was very sad. Therefore, he also ignored the fifth junior brother and ignored the others people.

Once the fifth junior brother, now, it is his turn.

Even facing the fearful look in his younger sister's eyes, the fear that he was about to become a devil, Daojun Weihe didn't know what to feel at this time.

He is all for her!

For her to go overseas to Sanxian Island, she ran into Immortal Emperor Guangling, and ran into Mo Xiu.

If it wasn't for her, how could he be so miserable now.

Being tortured to such a degree by the devil, even the sect elder who had visited him sighed and said that he could only barely maintain him in the current situation.

If it wasn't for her, if it wasn't for her daughter, how could he have become like this?

But when something happened to him, the junior sister didn't dare to look at him, she only knew that she was crying and being comforted, and put him aside, what about Xuyu?

He loves to the bone, and regards xuyu as his own, loves like a pearl in the palm of his hand?

She also disappeared, completely ignored him.

Daojun Weihe gave a look of hatred on his blood-stained face and shouted. In the dantian, the remaining aura mixed with blood suddenly burst out.

His face was distorted, and he fell down while clutching his lower abdomen. What he heard was the nervous voices of the brothers and sisters saying, 

"Junior sister, get out of here! Don't look at it, don't be uncomfortable, Weihe will be fine with us."

They first coaxed the choked beautiful nun away with coaxing and persuasion, then turned their heads and looked at Daojun Weihe, who was dying with a terrifying face.

Looking at the same classmates and brothers, they looked at each other and asked anxiously, "What should I do? Do you want to inform the senior brother?"

"But the senior brother is still recovering."

Immortal Lord Yiyang finally got the elixir, He is in retreat to recover from his injuries. At this time, if he knows that something has happened to Daojun Weihe, his mind is in a mess, and he can't retreat quietly, what should he do with the injury?

But now if there is no immortal Yiyang to preside over the situation, where should we go?

One of them couldn't help but said worriedly, "It really doesn't work, just ask the teacher in charge to ask Danxiazong for help." 

Daojun Weihe is the son-in-law of Master Danhuo after all. No matter what kind of discord there is in the past day, this is a matter of life and death, and the real Danhuo can't stand idly by, right? Do he still want his daughter to lose her husband and Chaofeng to lose her father?

Thinking that the real Danhuo couldn't be so cruel, the two brothers were relieved.

However, seeing Daojun Weihe lay dying in the banning formation, no one dared to open the ban and give him a healing elixir.

Dark red blood spread under Daojun Weihe.

His eyes were red, his heart was full of despair and pain, and resentment and regret came from nowhere.

The regret and hatred that was suddenly invaded by bloodshots on the reefs at sea all flooded into my heart again.

If it wasn't, if it wasn't for them...

But now, it's too late for him to regret it, and he just prayed that the real Danhuo could help him stand up again.

But now the headmaster of Taiyizong has not returned to the sect, and this senior brother does not dare to make his own decisions.