138

This is like a bolt from the blue.

Murder is nothing more than this.

When Lin Qingjing was struggling, he heard such words, his eyes widened and he desperately raised his head to look into Lin Qingya's eyes.

Lin Qingya just bowed his head and smiled coldly at him.

"Lin Qingjing, to deceive the feelings of others and hurt those who treat you with sincerity, you must also have a causal cycle, and be mentally prepared for unhappy retribution."

He deceived the innocent black snake female cultivator and kept saying that he had no feelings for her, but he was just taking advantage of her, But on the other hand, Lin Qingjing suffered the same kind of deception.

If Long Xuyu really cares about him, how could Lin Qingjing, who is so familiar with the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, have his way?

Since he doesn't know anything, he can know what Long Xuyu is. Lin Qingya still had a bit of a smile on her face, but Lin Qingjing shook her head as if she was crazy.

"You lied! Between her, she and me... she can't treat me like this!"

"You might as well ask this demon repairer."

Lin Qingjing hurriedly turned back to look at the demon repairer, only to see that the demon repairer was staring at Jiang Hai. , facing Lin Qingjing for help, as if hoping that he would deny the eyes, Mo Xiu is not a kind person, happy to see others collapse, and said with a malicious smile, 

"Xu Yu naturally knows. Besides, Lin Qingjing, you will not think it is so coincidental, the trial The secret realm is so big, only you are lucky enough to meet me who can teach you something, right? It's Xu Yu, Xu Yu put the ring closest to you. It's also Xu Yu, I want to find you behind your back..."

He suddenly paused. After a pause, he took a breath of cold air, but saw a group of red-gold flames suddenly lying in the middle of the fox cub's hairy ears.

Seeing the flame, he just showed a malicious smile, and some fearless demon cultivators suddenly showed a terrified expression.

Then Xiao Jin asked slowly, "Dragon Xuyu wants to find my soul in the secret realm? It's stupid to be an old man! Put the soul in a place where so many people come and go!"

Disciple trials send a group of disciples in after a period of time, and the popularity is so strong. What if a disciple accidentally steps into the space left by him, and he doesn't have the Golden Crow Primordial Spirit as the key, will he not be burned to ashes?

Xiao Jin said triumphantly, "I was afraid of hurting the little cultivator, so I put the primordial spirit outside. Unexpectedly, you have been looking for it in the secret realm. You also divided your troops."

The righteous disciple who was captured After releasing the blood mist to attack the disciples of the right way, Long Xuyu slowly searched for the Golden Crow Primordial Spirit in the secret realm, but no matter what, it seemed that he was not as bad as Lin Qingjing.

Xiao Jin proudly looked at Lin Qingjing, who was stabbed in the back by her beloved junior sister, but Lin Qingjing was also murmuring, 

"No, Xu Yu wouldn't treat me like this, she wouldn't treat me like this!" 

Those who support each other, they have experienced so much along the way, he betrayed the sect master for her, how could she treat him like this?

Thinking about every time she told Long Xuyu that she would become a powerful cultivator to protect her under the guidance of the old man, that weak and beautiful girl in green clothes had a smile on her face...

Lin Qingjing couldn't hold on any longer, spit out a mouthful of blood weakly, and lay on the ground. .

"Why doesn't she treat you like this. You are a little foundation-building cultivator, can she like you?" 

The demon cultivator looked at the red gold flame in fear, and said viciously, "You are the one we chose to take away the house. Container! I just didn't expect you to be so useless, you were seriously injured, and your talent is not good!"

He lost his kindness and kindness, and now he is extremely sarcastic, and said in Lin Qingjing's slowly weakened breath, "I thought that Lin Qingya would be able to do it at a young age. To become a great cultivator, you can be a younger brother, and I can still win a talented person. Who would have thought that after feeding so many resources, you are only a Nascent Soul, and I wasted so much effort!"

He wanted to make Lin Qingjing grow up , also paid a lot of hard work, but Lin Qingjing is useless!

He despised him less than Lin Qingya, and Lin Qingjing was already twitching.

Even if he was dying, these words were almost a sharp knife.

He is inferior to Lin Qingya.

In the eyes of others, even those who coveted him, Lin Qingya far surpassed him.

"You were also kicked out of the Taiyi Sect, and you lost your identity as a disciple of the righteous way. If you knew you were such a waste, you should have changed someone to teach you." Mo Xiu said coldly, "You are only valuable as your identity. It's all gone."

Why did you choose to win Lin Qingjing?

It is because he is a disciple of Immortal Lord Yiyang. After taking the house, he naturally has the right path. As a disciple of Immortal Monarch, he can hide in Taiyi Sect and make waves.

Who knew that the apprenticeship was not successful, and he didn't know when it started. After Xiangshui was exposed, he followed Lin Qingjing foolishly and became an "abandoned apprentice" in a blink of an eye.

If he hadn't spent too much effort on Lin Qingjing's body, he would have killed Lin Qingjing long ago.

After talking about it, he seemed to want to exchange some secrets with Immortal Lord Guangling, but he saw the handsome man across from him who had been bored raised his spirit sword and slashed with his hand.

The surrounding area of ​​the cave suddenly turned into dust, a mountain disappeared, and only this open space seemed to be blocked by imprisonment, so that the magic cultivator could not escape.

The head-on sword locked the Demon Xiu in place, and the Demon Xiu screamed frantically, turned into a black demonic energy, and disappeared.