139

"There's nothing that shouldn't have happened."

Lin Qingya might be a little more tolerant of innocent teenagers who didn't do anything wrong.

But for the so-called personal grievances, they hurt an innocent woman.

To hurt innocent demon cubs.

is this innocent?

Such an approach, even if he were to die, let Lin Qingya say that he deserved it.

He looked indifferently at Lin Qingjing, who was lingering.

The embarrassed young man fell to the ground with his eyes dazed, and soon disappeared from the sound of Lin Qingya's indifferent onlookers.

Seeing that he was dead, Lin Qingya said softly, "If you want to complain, just complain to Long Xuyu who sent the demon cultivator to your side." If it was just cut, there might be some help.

However, such a heavy injury was taken away by a powerful demon cultivator, and his soul was incomplete. Even if the demon cultivator was forcibly punched out of Lin Qingjing's body by Immortal Monarch Guangling, this collapsed and corrupted Primordial Spirit by the demon cultivator also let this one go. Teenagers cannot continue to live.

Isn't this all caused by Long Xuyu?

As the saying goes, there is a head and a master. Before he dies, Lin Qingjing has to be a clear ghost, know who his enemy is, and don't hate the wrong person when he goes to hell.

He bent down and put Lin Qingjing into a storage bag that had never been used and was worthless, ready to return it to the female cultivator of the mysterious snake family.

The fox cubs followed Lin Qingya step by step, wagging his tail, and said with emotion, "Second senior brother, he was all harmed by Long Xuyu. He is a bad person, but he is good to Long Xuyu. She is really ruthless."

There is no free lunch.

Suddenly a primordial spirit appeared, saying that it was necessary to cultivate well, and half the chance of meeting a kind primordial spirit, such as Xiaojin.

Xiao Jin was praised by the fox cub in his heart, so he hummed in embarrassment and wanted to laugh, but he hurriedly held it back.

Let the fox cub know that Mr. Jin is happy, and the fox cub will definitely have its tail up again.

Or maybe, it is the soul that is not kind and has good intentions, just like this magic cultivator.

Anyway, the cultivation world is very complicated, and it is best to be careful when encountering the primordial spirit.

Otherwise, her mother wouldn't have detained Xiao Jin's primordial spirit and almost ate it in one bite. Even if she didn't eat it, she would have asked Xiao Jin to sign a contract with her cub.

Oops, thinking about it this way, her mother is really beautiful, smart, and perfect.

The fox cub and Yourongyan raised his tail higher.

The red-gold flame that "was almost eaten in one bite" exploded, and a wing was vainly drawn on the fox cub's tail, and rushed into her dantian angrily.

There was a sea of ​​fire in the dantian, showing the angry mood of Lord Xiao Jin.

"Which pot can't be opened to mention which pot of fox!"

Xiao Jin shouted loudly, but Guangling Xianjun just laughed and listened to the nutritious quarrel for a while, and searched the cave again to confirm the so-called The old devil had already been eliminated, so he said casually, 

"That's all."

He felt that the old devil was not good enough, so he simply killed it and returned to the Peacock Clan's clan to face this clan. He didn't care about the tense atmosphere in the ground, and went directly to the elder Peacock.

However, at this moment, the strongmen of the demon clan and the great monks of various sects are all there.

A group of furry cubs were surrounded by crying and chirping, and a very stocky little white tiger was lying in the arms of the gorgeous peacock family boy, crying so hard that he wiped his tears with his fur paws.

Seeing the return of Guangling Xianjun master and apprentice, the elder Peacock nodded slightly.

Immortal Lord Guangling threw the storage ring that the magic cultivator had hidden to him.

"It's really him." Feeling some of the remaining demonic energy above, the Boss Peacock said with a sullen face.

"I've been beheaded by my father." Fox cub hurriedly boasted about his father.

She was chubby, wagging her tail and looked very proud of her father, wishing she could wave the flag and shout for Immortal Guangling.

The corner of Xianjun Guangling's mouth twitched slightly, and while he put down the little guy who was looking out for his beautiful little brother, he raised his eyebrows indifferently and asked, "It's difficult to kill?"

Isn't it just a sword, plus how many fat girls he What about the gold and black fire?

The beautiful and arrogant face of the Peacock elder was slightly tense.

So angry.