125❧ the trace of Her Mother's past.

Speaking of the three-tailed red fox, Jiang Hai subconsciously thought of Zhizhi.

His little junior sister is a three-tailed fox cub.

Although there are many demon cultivators in the fox clan, the three-tailed red fox may not be the one he knows, but Jiang Hai still frowned and mentioned the dying demon cultivator after being searched for his soul, and he hurried back to the sect with people.

Today's Vientiane Sect is still prosperous even though most of its disciples have come down the mountain.

Suddenly returning from the outside, Jiang Hai even felt like he had returned home.

The headmaster knew that Jiang Hai had returned with a demon cultivator who was closely related to the sect master of Wan Mozong. He was overjoyed and dragged the demon cultivator to the interrogation dungeon.

As for the black flood dragon captured by Jiang Hai, the headmaster said, "You captured this black flood dragon, and the black flood dragon family will thank you very much. You will not be allowed to do it in vain. At least they have to owe your favor."

The demon cultivator was sure In the future, he will not talk about Jiang Hai's origin.

Otherwise, wouldn't it be a white-eyed wolf?

He hurriedly said these words and left, Jiang Hai did not stop him, but returned to the dojo of Guangling Xianjun first.

Before Immortal Guangling came back, Jiang Hai first got the warm stickers from the fox cubs.

The fluffy fox tail chirps and pats his face.

One after another.

After enjoying the enthusiastic tail stickers, Jiang Hai patiently told the fox cub the story under the mountain. After the little guy checked it out, he didn't leave any injuries on his body, that's all.

Because Jiang Hai was very happy when he came back, the fox cubs pestered him and chatted for a long time. Until she fell asleep tiredly at night, Jiang Hai looked at the blue-haired fox with the little guy in the middle and nodded slightly.

This obviously has something to say, the big blue-haired fox has a bit of a smile in his eyes, and lightly walked aside with him, Jiang Hai asked bluntly, "I don't know if the patriarch knows, there are several three-tailed red foxes in the fox clan. Fox nun." 

The blue-haired fox picked up the fox's eyes, thought for a moment and shook his head slightly.

"No?" 

The blue-haired fox continued to shake his head.

In other words, the three-tailed red fox, the clan chief of the fox clan did not know that there was such a person in the clan.

On the contrary, the five cyan tails pointed to Zhizhi's direction from a distance.

"What the patriarch means is that only the mother of the younger sister is a three-tailed red fox?" Jiang Hai greeted the inquiring eyes of the blue-haired fox and said dumbly, 

"I searched a demon cultivator's soul, they were besieged and suppressed a few years ago. once a three-tailed red fox, I guess if it is the mother of the younger sister."

Zhizhi never mentioned her mother's past, and no one asked.

But if the red fox who was really besieged by the demon cultivator was Zhizhi's mother, Jiang Hai thought, should he tell Zhizhi, or maybe tell Immortal Guangling.

He naturally wouldn't hide Zhizhi, the green fox narrowed his beautiful eyes, and after a long time, he gently patted Jiang Hai's arm with his tail.

Jiang Hai met the fox's eyes and knew what it meant.

"You're right. You should really let Zhizhi know." 

He felt that he should not hide this matter, so he was going to tell her about it when the fox cub woke up.

It was only the next day, before Jiang Hai mentioned it, Immortal Lord Guangling returned to the sect first.

He went back and forth very quickly this time. He went early and returned early. As soon as he came back, he smiled and happily held a handful immortal grasses with strong spiritual energy in his hand. The belly-up fox cub trembled above the tip of her nose.

The little guy slept soundly, her three fat tails covered her little belly, her little arms and calves stretched domineeringly, occupying a large sleeping place.

But no matter how soundly she slept, she sniffed her little nose, humming and trying to wake up, a small head lifted up following the smell of fairy grass.

Seeing that she was still so greedy even when she was asleep, Immortal Lord Guangling shook the immortal grass wickedly again, and hung the immortal grass by the mouth of the fox cub.

The little guy didn't open her eyes either, sighing, holding the fairy grass in her mouth.

Fished a fox with ease.

The green-haired fox squinted at the immortal Guangling who couldn't breathe with laughter.

Just... being a dad like that?

acquainted.

"Daddy."