109❧ uncle?

The surname "Jiang" seems to be particularly meaningful.

But to Jiang Hai, this doesn't seem to be anything special.

He was indifferent.

Tell the truth.

When it is possible that the bloodline is related to a Demon Lord, the sect master of Ten Thousand Demons is simply not enough to watch.

His eyes were cold, and with a spirit sword in his hand, he stood in front of the righteous disciple, looking at the middle-aged man whose face changed slightly.

When he took a serious look, Jiang Hai had to admit that this was an extremely handsome man.

Although he is middle-aged, he is still full of the calm charm of men, even more experienced than those young people who only have looks.

He was wearing a black long gown and stood in front of the disciples of the righteous path. Speaking of which, he was more like a bohemian righteous cultivator than those demon cultivators who looked sullen and ruthless.

Even his appearance... Jiang Hai thought coldly, there was some resemblance to him between his eyebrows and eyes.

only a little bit.

Presumably handsome people, most of which are somewhat similar.

"Jiang Hai, you probably don't know, I have been looking for you for more than ten years." Seeing Jiang Hai's indifferent eyes, he looked at him like a puppet without a soul, and it took a long while for the handsome face of the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons to recover warm.

He meaningfully swept over the righteous disciples behind Jiang Hai who had surprised expressions, but only said gently to Jiang Hai, "I have been thinking about you and your mother all these years. Jiang Hai, your mother is My own sister, after all, you should call me uncle." 

Such a handsome and a bit wicked man now shows a warm look for his relatives, and also involves blood relatives, another person would probably also deeply moved. But Jiang Hai was not an ordinary person.

He doesn't have so many emotions and desires. Even if he has some warmth now, the object he gives will definitely not be an "uncle".

There is only a little warmth in his family, from the master to the younger sister, so many people are still lined up, where will it be the Sect Master of the Ten Thousand Demons's turn?

This time, Jiang Hai didn't even respond. Instead, he turned his head slightly and asked Chaofeng, who was gasping for breath while clutching her chest, "Can you still act?"

Zhizhi liked her Xiao Jiejie very much.

Jiang Hai thought indifferently.

If Chaofeng encountered danger, wouldn't the fox cub lose her hair?

shedding.

The handsome young man frowned slightly, thinking about how hard it was for Zhizhi to help the fox cub maintain the fox's tail so hard every day and lose its hair.

"It's alright. Thank you... Daojun?"

"You can be a Daoist." Jiang Hai said lightly.

"Thank you, fellow Daoist." Chaofeng paused, but looked at the Ten Thousand Demon Sect Sect Master vigilantly, and whispered to Jiang Hai, "Be careful, this person appeared in Yinyue Villa once before, and was injured with a single blow. We and the two elders of the Hehuan Sect have very powerful magic skills."

These disciples were besieged in this villa, and there were actually two elders who were transformed into gods, but they were injured by this handsome man in front of them. Trapped in a great array of magical sounds. 

At first, she didn't know that this man was the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, but now that she knew, Chaofeng pursed her lips and said to Jiang Hai, "Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons is an extremely powerful demon cultivator, fellow Daoist, if you can leave, don't worry about it. Let's go." 

Such a powerful demon cultivator, who seems to have a special connection with Jiang Hai, is still his uncle and Chao Feng is not willing to let Jiang Hai make unnecessary sacrifices to save them. It's a good deal to get away with one. 

Jiang Hai shook his head slightly, still looking at the warm and affectionate Sect Master of Wan Mozong. "I haven't given up on my comrades," he said nonchalantly.