Chapter 4: The Slave

There was a circle of people in front of the cloud platform. Except for the eldest prince, Li Yuanqian, who was recuperating in Ronghua Palace because of the cold, all the other princes were there. There was a curtain seat on the right side of the cloud platform. On the seat was Queen Sima's only daughter, Princess Fengming Li Si, she hid in the arms of the accompanying mother, looking at the iron cage on the cloud platform with fear and curiosity.

Half-knelt in the cage was a bloody boy. Opposite him, a tall and sturdy mastiff with black and bright fur screamed in the sky, alerting the birds on the top of the head, and fled everywhere.

Although he knew what he was about to see, Li Yuanmin was still as pale as in his previous life.

He knew the boy and also the beast in the cage - the "Xiaotian" in the palace of the fourth prince Li Yuanxu. In his previous life, he must have been intimidated and tricked by Li Yuanxu. Xiao is ferocious by nature, and uses live animals to feed and maintain his fierceness on weekdays. There are even rumors that if the palace servants in Zhongcui Palace offend Wang Guifei's evil scales, they will also be thrown into the cage to feed.

Putting such bloodthirsty beasts here is not just for people to enjoy.

But seeing that the cage was full of blood, the young man grabbed the pole of the iron cage with his backhand and stared vigilantly ahead. He was splattered with ox blood, and his shoulders, back and thighs had been torn several deep cuts, and his flesh was straight. It rolled around terribly, all this blood stimulated Xiaotian's killing nerves, it grinned, mucus dripped from the corner of its mouth, and a dangerous grunting sound came out from its throat, and for a moment, it suddenly rushed forward. .

Li Yuan's heart trembled, don't start, he couldn't bear to watch it any longer.

Seeing that Xiaotian was about to tear up the cheap slave, everyone's eyes became more and more excited, but unexpectedly, the cheap slave rolled on the spot, jumped up, and sat directly on Xiaotian's back, Xiaotian ran up and down, and The cheap slave clenched his fingers tightly, almost digging into the mastiff's neck, and Xiao Tian was even more frantic.

Li Yuanxu's eyes were red when he saw it: "Bastard! Kill him!"

He hit the iron frame with a whip, making a huge roar, Xiaotian's eyes reddened, and he slammed into the upper cage wall heavily. Pain fell.

Everyone held their breaths, excitedly waiting for Xiao Tian to deliver the final fatal blow.

However, unexpectedly, the lowly slave was extremely fast, and with a flick of the ground, he hugged Xiaotian's neck and wrapped his feet around his belly, actually biting the mastiff. neck.

Blood spurted out instantly.

The mastiff was beating wildly, roaring and trying to throw the person off. The blue veins of the slave bulged, and the savage color flashed suddenly. The force between the teeth actually tore the blood between Xiaotian's neck, and the bright red blood was like a spring. Spattering from the wound, the mastiff shuddered, the violent beating slowed down, and finally fell heavily to the ground, its limbs twitching.

In the silence, the lowly slave was covered in blood and slowly stood up.

In the corner, Li Yuanmin's back was soaked with sweat.

Everyone could hardly believe that a ten-year-old slave could actually kill Li Yuanxu's bloodthirsty beast with his bare hands.

However, Li Yuanxu was not only not angry, but there was a little bit of excitement in his eyes.

"It's really a monster born from human and animal relationships, hehe, I really asked me to find a treasure!"

A delicate voice bewildered: "Brother Huang, what is a human-animal traitor?"