Chapter 52

Li Yuanmin later recalled that they were really crazy in those two days. Originally, according to the plan, he planned to lead another child to wander outside for two days like a child. I thought of a set of rhetoric to deceive the people of Guang'an Palace.

But in the end they didn't go anywhere, just stayed in the inn, hiding in the guest room where no one passed by, as if they were dazzled by desire, they were not ashamed and embarrassed to entangle each other.

?? Li Yuanmin originally thought that he shouldn't be such a person who indulged in bedclothes. He would prefer to enjoy the maple and moonlight with his lover, or to communicate with his heart and soul, but in fact, he and his beloved subordinates are licentious. Stayed in the inn for two days.

?? Except for Xiao Er who delivered meals to the door on time, no one could see the pair of wild mandarin ducks in this noble Tianzi elegant room.

??too frightening!

?? Li Yuanmin thought with horror, "They actually spent two days like this, endlessly, teaching him to be afraid when seeing the bright eyes of the youth, but the other party obviously didn't mean to be tired, and he woke up and said something,? Then he rolled onto the bed with him.

?? Li Yuanmin no longer has any strength to seduce him, only his head groggyly took off the tiger-head jade pendant between his neck and held it tightly in his hands. God knows how ashamed he is, and he is actually in front of the child's mother's relic. ? In spite of this kid's mischief.

?? The young man's fascination with his body far exceeded his imagination. He suddenly understood how restrained the young man who had reunited after a long time at that time, although that restraint was enough to scare him.

?? Woo!

?? Li Yuanmin lifted his chin high, his plump lips widened as suffocation, he thought arrogantly, "He doesn't want to be himself, give it to him, let him do it, he does it whatever he wants, just one or two if it breaks) It's a hundred. But this person wouldn't ruin him, and taught him that sometimes he dreams of floating in the air, and sometimes he is lost in a deep abyss.

?? Li Yuanmin finally started sobbing and crying, and weakly grasped the **** booklet bought at the temple fair in the young man's hand. With thin pink eyelids, it is miserable and gorgeous, like a flower that has been pouring through the spring rain.

?? The young man moved up, blocked his lips, and coaxed him insincerely: "His Royal Highness, don't cry..."

?? Li Yuanmin didn't listen, he cried faintly, but he hooked his thin waist as he wished.

?? He thought, there is no difference between a man and a beast, in bed.

??***

?? On the day of sending the army, Li Yuanmin got up early. Although the two days of licentiousness made him almost unable to go to the ground, he still gritted his teeth so that no one could see his abnormality.

?? The sky is lofty, the army is solemn, and the warriors stand up to the sky.

?? Li Yuanmin wears white python arrow sleeves, a jade belt around his waist, and a five-bead purple gold crown on his head. His eyebrows are clear and graceful, and he solemnly inscribes the master general's seal.

?? Yelie, dressed in black and shiny armor, with a solemn expression, ascended the platform step by step. He looked at the noble man above him, but he saw his Wu Fa scattered under him crying softly, no matter what, All taught him to be trembling, all to teach him to be obsessed-there would never be anyone else in the world to fascinate him like this.

?? "Leader, I wish you a smooth journey."

?? The tone is clear and clear, and the drizzle usually penetrates into the ears.