Chapter 83 Stream

Ni Ying came out of the wing with a yawn. She had a hangover last night, and taught her that her head hurts badly in the morning. She was frowning and tapping her fist on the back of her head. Yu Guang glanced at the end of the corridor, her eyes were immediately huge— - The two of them slumped on the ground.

 not good!

 She was startled, almost immediately rushed over, kicked the door open, and saw two people hugging in the wing room.

 Li Yuanmin's eyes moved, and he let go of the person in front of him.

 Ni Ying gasped heavily, looked at this, looked at that, frowned, and finally set his eyes on Yilie's face, but Yilie had no expression, just as light as usual.

 Ni Ying gritted his teeth and was about to draw his sword when Li Yuanmin shouted coldly, "Aying!"

 He paused, his snow-white auricle was slightly red.

 "I asked him to come."

 Ni Ying obviously didn't believe it, and the guards were still sleeping outside. If they invited him in, why would they need to put them down.

 But seeing the two of them embracing each other just now, it didn't seem reluctant, and Ni Ying's heart jumped again, she didn't dare to think about it, for fear that her unfounded speculation would fail again, and she would be happy.

 She could only stand there pitifully and helplessly.

 Li Yuanmin sighed, took a few steps forward, pushed the sword in her hand back into the scabbard, and said softly, "Go back and pack up, ready to go."

 Ni Ying looked at him and seemed to want to find something from his face, but that face only had the pity and tenderness given to her, and nothing else.

 Her brother was standing behind him, watching them.

 Ni Ying swallowed her saliva, not daring to break the dream in front of her at all.

 ***

 On the second day of the trip, due to a torrential rain in the morning, the brigade delayed a lot of travel, and could not reach Yanxian on the set route before sunset, so Yilie simply ordered to camp on the spot.

 Due to his physical condition, Li Yuanmin has always lived in a secluded place. Now Ni Ying arranges the stationing on his behalf. He simply stays in the tent to rest and read some local records.

 The setting sun slanted westward, and the sound of footsteps coming and going outside had a lazy atmosphere.

 Li Yuanmin turned the page wearily, a pair of sharp eyes flashed in his mind for no reason, his fingertips stiffened, he closed the book again, and sighed lightly.