Chapter 98 Difficulty

Li Yuanlang immediately bowed his head and said respectfully, "My brother will send someone to invite him."

 He hurriedly ordered the entourage beside him, and the entourage went immediately.

 There was a commotion in the hall immediately.

 Regarding this embarrassed third prince, on the public side, almost all the officials in the capital kept their mouths shut, but there were quite a few discussions in private. Some more.

 Most of the officials during the banquet had never seen King Guang'an when he was an adult, just because of the hearing and hearing in the past few days, they had a little bit of prying mind, and they were happy to see it like this.

 After a few rounds of wine cups, Li Yuen Long's entourage hurried in and knelt down on the ground.

 The prince Li Yuanqian had been persuaded by the Nawara Li to drink a few pots, and his eyes had begun to straighten. Seeing that the person who went to pass the message had returned, but the son of the cheap princess was not following him, his brows were wrinkled. , asked with a big tongue: "What about people?"

 There was a bit of hesitation on the entourage's face, the prince saw it in his eyes, he couldn't help but grimaced, and put the wine glass heavily: "Speak!"

 The entourage hurriedly said: "The people of King Guang'an said... the third highness has rested and it is inconvenient to come in."

 Before the prince was angry, Li Yuanlang had already rebuked him loudly: "Presumptuous! King Guang'an has been away from the capital for a long time. Does this mean that His Royal Highness is no longer in the eyes of the prince?"

 Li Yuangan's eyes were dark and angry, and now that he is about to ascend the throne, as the quasi emperor, how can he allow others to rebel, especially in front of foreign embassies, he was furious at the moment: "Send the Imperial Forest Army, please don't move, then escort this fellow in!"

 Master Zuo Xiang, Zhao Gou, was terrified when he saw the case, and he glanced at the yin on the face of his nephew. His heart was even more uneasy. In recent years, the prince has gradually changed his temper and is self-willed. I drank a little more wine now, and even in my anger, I couldn't even see such a simple doorway. What kind of person is the King of Guang'an, the most cowardly and cautious. I am afraid that people will be carried in, so how can I brush the prince's order like this.

 However, in public, how could he speak on the spot, he could only hold back and drink silently.

 Seeing that the deputy envoy of the Royal Forest Army was ordered to leave, Li Yuanlang showed an invisible smile. He withdrew his gaze, and suddenly met a pair of sharp eyes. At that moment, Li Yuanlang felt as if he was being stared at by a beast ready to go. Typically, a blast of icy coldness rises up the soles of the feet.

 He was in shock, and was waiting to take a closer look when the General Manager of Liangjiang had already tilted his head and poured a glass of wine into his stomach.