Chapter 21 Comfort

A dark and sweet night without dreams.

Li Yuanmin turned over, Wu Fa also swept across the pillow with his movements, his thin eyelids moved, opened his eyes, and stared blankly at the familiar auspicious clouds on the top of the bed. I drank a lot, but I didn't have a headache, just a bit stuffy on the forehead. Involuntarily raised his hand and rubbed his temporal cheeks, supported his body, and sat up.

Habitually, he lifted the gauze and looked in the direction of Changsha. He was stunned. Yilie was not there, and even the couch was taken away, leaving nothing in front of him.

He frowned slightly, feeling strange. In the past, he ordered people to move away. How could he evacuate so quickly today, and if he didn't get up early to go to the suburban training ground, Yilie had always been waiting for him to wake up in the outer room. Why is it today? not there?

He slowed down on the spot, put on his shoes and got out of bed.

The servant girl outside heard the news and walked in gently: "Your Highness, the hot water is ready, can you take a bath?"

Li Yuanmin was stunned for a moment, only to realize that it was arranged by Yilie. He drank so much last night that he would definitely not be able to take a bath. Yilie seemed to be cold, but he was very careful. He was warm in his heart and just nodded.

"Okay, bring it in."

Several servants brought in the tub, towels, handkerchiefs and other items to put them in place, and then all retreated out. Li Yuanmin stepped into the steaming tub except for the small clothes and pants on his body.

When the hot water reached his chest, Li Yuanmin let out a long sigh of relief.

Recalling the memory of last night's confrontation in Taiwan's Xuntai Mansion, I feel disgusted in my heart, but fortunately, I have developed a comfortable appearance of being ignorant and condescending over the years, which is not difficult to endure. It can be seen that Yuan Chongsheng is a rather tricky character, but he despised his cold palace prince too much. Years of effort is wasted?

Li Yuanmin closed his eyes and leaned his neck lightly against the edge of the tub. The steam made his whole body look like a piece of pink jade of excellent quality. His androgynous face was even more beautiful. The corners of his mouth twitched lightly— I don't know how Yuan Chongsheng was so angry when he couldn't pay the 30,000 two-year-old salary.

After his snow-colored skin was flushed red and the tip of his nose was slightly sweaty, he got up and put on a loose casual suit.

As soon as the screen was removed, the people who came down brought washing and other utensils, as well as a steaming bowl of sobering soup, which was prepared by Zhang Zongzhang.

Li Yuanmin groaned in understanding. After washing up, he sat at the table with his hair down and sipped the bowl of sober soup.

The bowl soon bottomed out, he put down the spoon, and a servant came to report. He Canling personally escorted Ni Ying and the others back to the house.

The servant's face was filled with righteous indignation: "The servant has never seen the young lady so embarrassed and dirty, like a beggar. I heard that the official prison is dirty and stench, and the insects and rats are rampant, and I don't know how much the young lady suffered overnight— - That Xuntai Mansion is really abominable."

Ni Ying has a generous temperament and has always had no respect and rules. The whole family loves this bright and lively girl very much. The servant also knows that the King of Guang'an has always loved her, and can't help complaining. His indignant voice has a hint of sadness, mute voice: