Chapter 101

From the moment he rescued him, Yilie didn't go anywhere, just hugged him tightly, his eyes were already full of red blood, he didn't dare to close his eyes, he just stared at him like a beast. Li Yuanmin.

 The severe pain that the heart was almost torn to pieces was still lingering, and the fear of bone erosion seemed to be engraved in Yilie's roots, which taught him not to close his eyes for a moment.

 The person in front of him has closed his eyes and said nothing since he was rescued.

 Ye Lie looked at his dead face, and pressed his forehead in dissatisfaction, but the other party still closed his eyes and did not respond.

 The night was already very deep.

 Lie found a thin iron chain that he had found somewhere, and tied his wrist with his own.

 Then he felt a little more at ease, he hugged him, sniffed his breath, and then hugged him tightly.

 In the second half of the night, Yilie woke up many times, with layers of cold sweat on his back, making him terrified. The breath dispels the terrible haze in the heart.

 Disturbed all night.

 The sky was getting brighter, and the east was white with fish belly. The cold morning light came in through the window lattice, and everything in the house was covered with an ambiguous halo.

 Ye Lie was awakened by a nightmare again, he suddenly opened his eyes, sweating all over his head, just as he was about to lean in to smell it, he saw the thin eyelids of the person in front of him moving uneasily.

 Yilie rubbed his chapped lips against his, but the other party turned his face away. With a sense of grievance in his heart, Yilie recklessly leaned over and buried his face in his neck.

 When he was close to his snow flesh, he felt a slight tremor in his body, and his heart froze. He hurriedly raised his head to observe him carefully, but saw that he was clutching the quilt tightly, and his breathing was a little short.

 Ye Lie was stunned: "Xiao Jie?"

 The other party did not speak, but the red eyelids trembled.

 Without saying a word, Yi Lie immediately helped him up, leaned over and brought him a chamber pot from under the bed.

 However, the person in front of him didn't move, just stood there weakly, and Lie suddenly realized something. His throat was sore, and he didn't know what kind of fullness that suddenly broke his heart.

 He swallowed the emotion with difficulty, hugged him horizontally, and the chain linking the two was lingering. He took him to the clean room on the side, took off his trousers for him, and then supported him. He sat on the bucket.