Chapter 103

On February 23, the twenty-ninth year of the Chuwu reign, the lord of Oara also died violently in the capital city of Bei'an, and the government and the public were shocked.

 That night, the capital was under martial law, and the Crown Prince ordered officials from the Punishment Department to cooperate with the imperial censors in the capital and inspectorate to conduct strict investigations through the night.

 He also died on the couch first. When he died, there were two women by his side. The two women were singers of the Prince's House. He fell in love with him during the banquet. He thought it was this move that killed him, and the seven orifices bleed and died violently on the spot.

 The two singers were naturally the first to win. Under torture, they confessed that a person from a palace offered a bowl of seahorse soup that night.

 After the inspection, he also died of the rupture of the five veins first. The root cause is in this bowl of hippocampus soup. The hippocampus soup has the function of warming the kidneys and strengthening yang. In it, epimedium, Morinda halberd, etc. are added to stimulate the yang. I have been indulging in alcohol for many years, and I have long been depleted inside. I have always had the habit of taking the five dragon pills of Xingyang Yijing. When I was the second daughter of Ye Yu, I took this kind of tiger and wolf medicine again, and the body naturally suffered. He couldn't stop and died on the spot.

 The Censor Zuo Du of the Metropolitan Procuratorate hurriedly ordered the arrest of the man from the palace overnight, but before he could be arrested, the man from the palace had already swallowed the poison and died.

 The king of Oara died so disgracefully in the palace, and it was related to the inner court. The case would not end well, and the Oara envoys were even more indignant, and they were all furious to seek justice.

 In this troubled season, in order to calm things down, the prince found someone who was irrelevant to come out to take the blame. However, the Oara mission was so easy to fool. On the third day, the general of Oara led Lianghaduo and rushed into the heavily guarded realm in one fell swoop. At the temple, he took Yexian's body back and put it away by himself. That night, he supported Yexian's coffin back to the capital city of Oara.

 In late spring, a layer of cloudy clouds hangs over the capital.

 ***

 Inside the post embassy, ​​the lights were bright, and Yi Lie wrote down a few words.

 Cao Gang hurried in from the outside. He was originally a calm person, but this time, his face was in a rare panic. As soon as he stepped into the hall, he closed the door with his backhand.

 Yi Lie glanced at him, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he immediately knew why he was here: "What happened to Zhenbei Hou's mansion?"

 Cao Gang was amazed at his agility, and immediately raised his eyebrows and said: "If it is as expected, Sima and his son replaced Chenzhou's general Fu Yan a few days ago."