Chapter 9 Dreamland

The moonlight was floating, a cloud of dark clouds invaded the ice wheel, the night wind suddenly picked up, and the broken window paper rustled and trembled.

Suddenly, the cold wind broke through the window and shook the old gauze around. On the bed, Li Yuanmin, who was sleeping, clutched the quilt tightly, sweat dripping from his forehead.

In a trance, Li Yuanmin fell into a sea of ​​corpses and blood.

There was a bloody dark red in the eye, the ups and downs were all hills where the stumps of the heads were piled up, the viscous blood gathered into a river, and the bottom was wet.

A thick, disgusting stench in the air.

In the distance, a giant beast roared, raised its front legs high, and instantly smashed the besieging crowd in front of it, with a thud, splashing half-human-high waves of blood.

The tremor that shook the world came from under his feet, and the giant beast walked in his direction.

There was an endless stream of besieging people, who went forward to kill the giant beast, swearing to the death and never giving up. However, the strength of the two sides was too disparate, and those people were no different from ants in front of the giant beast, and they were instantly trampled into flesh.

"No..." Li Yuanmin could only make a low voice.

He couldn't move, he could only watch helplessly as the giant beast was getting closer and closer, and the huge wave of bloody air brought him engulfing him.

He could hardly stand, opened his eyes with difficulty, and suddenly saw the arrows densely inserted all over the beast's body. It turned out that the dark colors on its body were all arrow feathers, one layer was filled, and countless arrows were inserted again. Into the gap, layer after layer, endless.

The giant beast roared anxiously to the sky, splashing more blood.

The fighting is endless.

"No..." he cried.

The giant beast finally fell down in front of him, and his body like a mountain was pressed against him, but Li Yuanmin was strangely not afraid, just sad, inexplicably sad.

A gigantic force enveloped him, encircling him into a warm and peaceful world, the giant beast whimpered, blood gushed from its mouth, and its pitch-black pupils were half-dark.

Li Yuanmin walked in, resting his forehead on the tip of his wet nose, tears streaming down his face.

"I'm not afraid anymore." Li Yuanmin rubbed against him and choked, "...I'm not afraid anymore."

All the sound of killing faded away, and the surrounding bloody aura suddenly dispersed like a thick fog. In this sea of ​​corpses and blood, Li Yuanmin snuggled up with the dying giant beast.

"Don't be afraid anymore."

Li Yuanmin murmured.

Even in a dream, you can feel the heat on her body.

The night wind gradually subsided, and when the ice wheel emerged more and more dark clouds, silver poured into the earth, and the West Hall fell into a silence.

Li Yuanmin's brows gradually eased, and a teardrop slipped from the end of his eye, slowly drying up in his jet-black hair.

***

The day of the autumn election was a good day. The heavy snowfall for three consecutive days stopped, the sky was clear, the sky above the imperial city was blue, cloudless, and the vastness was like a calm and waveless Tanhai.