Chapter 85 Temptation

No one passed by in the dark alley, but the noise outside was clearly audible, which made Li Yuanmin feel like he was drowning.

 The man in front of him rubbed his lips hard, his sharp tongue invaded his territory, entangled his soft tongue, swallowed his body fluid, and taught him that the initiative was broken into powder in an instant, and he could only be forced to control it. As he continued, the breath in his chest gradually became thinner, and his whole body trembled.

 Xu Shi felt his powerlessness, and only then did Yilie let go of him reluctantly, wrapping his arms around his waist so that he would not suddenly collapse to the ground.

 He smiled slyly, his forehead pressed against his forehead, and only stared at his wet eyes stained with spring: "I'm afraid I really want to buy those things, you have the ability to collapse, why should I look at those dead things. "

 Li Yuanmin was still gasping for breath, his thin chest heaving up and down, and the flushing of his cheeks became more and more obvious, like red plums on the snow.

 Seeing that his heart was full of anger, Yi Lie scolded him secretly, and hugged him into his arms, "Drink the medicine well, and take care of your body as soon as possible. The long body of my grandfather is waiting for you to greet you!"

 The moment he finished speaking, for some reason, Yi Lie felt that the face of the person in front of him suddenly turned a lot darker.

 He was still reminiscing about the curious taste of the talent just now, and since he didn't see him like this, he only frowned and raised his hand to caress his plump and moist lips, "Why, it's like this again."

 Li Yuanmin shook his head, lowered his head for a while, then raised his head again, looking at Yi Lie with those pitch-black eyes, Xu was plundering just now, and the end of his eyes were a little red.

 "In your last life, who was the most favored person in your harem?"

 Ye Lie didn't know for a while, and looked at him suspiciously.

 Li Yuanmin stretched out his fingers to caress the cloud pattern on his belt, and his voice was very calm: "In the future... if you become the supreme leader one day, I will be raised in your harem like those women, right?"

 Yilie's eyes gradually cooled down, his Adam's apple moved, and after a while, he said, "You are different from them."

 Li Yuanmin was silent for a long time, and then asked: "They...is there anyone who is more beautiful than me?"

 Yilie's eyes narrowed slightly, and after a long time, he replied, "Of course not."

 "Hmm." Li Yuanmin nodded thoughtfully and smiled softly: "That's really different."

 As if he had unloaded his burden, he exhaled lightly, with a smile between his eyebrows, raised his toes, touched his lips, separated an inch, and said with a smile: "I will take good care of it. my body."