Chapter 11 Tigers

The other party smiled gently and nodded slightly towards him. The son of an aristocratic family, gentle and elegant, with Zhilan Yushu, is no different from the first meeting in his previous life.

With such a head start, Li Yuanmin suddenly remembered two or three things he had with him in his previous life.

Li Yuanmin has been neglected and treated harshly since he was a child. At a young age, he has already tasted the warmth and coldness of the world. The first encounter in his last life was not so much amazing, but his redemption in the dark years.

How could a person who had suffered from bitter cold since childhood escape the hunt of such a person as hot as the sun, he accepted this rare gift from heaven with sincerity and fear, thinking that fate would treat him well after all, but as the two got along day and night, As sensitive as Li Yuanmin, he still sensed something was wrong. Although the other party's glance at him was generally gentle, he occasionally forbeared, and even had a hint of disgust, but he hid it so well that he thought he was wrong.

He later learned that he originally had a daughter from an aristocratic family who was in love with each other. The two were talented and had the same mind, and they were a match made in heaven. Use his body as bait to lure him into hell.

Li Yuanmin pressed the urge to sneer at him, nodded slightly, and turned his eyes to him, not looking there again.

On the cloud platform, the four-color jade slips are almost the same. Although the scrolls transcribed by the four princes are not signed, the content has already passed through privately. How can the marquis and nobles know which poems are written by whom? for.

After a stick of incense had passed, the vermilion jade slips that symbolized the best were almost distributed under the files of the eldest prince and the fourth prince. In the remaining two scrolls, one has a side color, and there are also one or two pieces of vermilion jade slips. Under the scrolls belonging to Li Yuanmin, they are all black jade slips that symbolize the last.

Although Li Yuanmin entered the Imperial College late, he had done a lot of homework. Although the doctor of the Five Classics of the Imperial College was obstructing the other princes' face, he never let him see it differently, but he was quite encouraging in private. In the last life, he was so excited to sleep at night for this autumn election, and he studied hard for five schools. However, the autumn election was waiting for such a result. How could a thirteen-year-old child know the way of this period, and he naturally thought that he had no one. Yes, it was inevitably a huge blow to him. But at this moment of despair, Sima Yu, like a bodhisattva, held the scarlet jade slip and placed it in front of his scroll.

Li Yuanmin closed his eyes, and there was a hint of sneer at the corner of his mouth.

Seeing that almost all the officials had fallen to the jade slips, and in front of the wooden truss, Sima Ji, who was left alone, was still wandering. Seeing this, Emperor Mingde smiled and said:

"Why is the Marquis of Zhenbei still undecided?"

Sima Ji shook his head, looking rather distressed, and sighed:

"Your Majesty, this is difficult for the old minister. When it comes to marching and fighting, the old minister is naturally good at it. It is this kind of thing. If you don't move a soldier or a soldier, it will cause the old minister a headache. I think it is obviously much more difficult than fighting."

The officials laughed, and Emperor Mingde was also Longyan Dayue: "Forget it, I have embarrassed you, we have been monarchs and ministers for many years, how could I not understand your thoughts, seeing that you brought Yuan Ruo here today, I must have come to rescue you If you're in a hurry, it's fine, I would also like to see who Yuan Ruo wants to be a servant of the Imperial Academy!"