Chapter 99 Night Walk

Li Yuanlang's thoughts moved, and he hurriedly stood up and scolded, "Presumptuous!"

 Just as he was about to call someone to take it down, he raised his hand to stop him. He glanced up and down at the tall and sturdy young man, and his shiny, long-bearded face became interested. He had already heard the name of Bei'an. A brave and brave general with extraordinary physical strength, the Oara people are martial, and have a natural and supreme respect for strength. Seeing him take the initiative to discuss at this moment, his heart is itching, and he stands up with great interest. The prince bowed far away.

 "I have long heard that there is a tiger general in Bei'an, who is fiercer than others, and can defeat a hundred with one attack. Your Royal Highness might as well give me a chance to open your eyes, and let our first warrior of Oara, Liang Ha Duo, compete with him. how?"

 Liang Ha Duo was stunned when he heard the words, and stood up hurriedly. He also gave a big gift with a smile on his face: "If there is such an opportunity, I would be truly honored."

 Seeing that the two were so enthusiastic, the prince didn't want to brush off their wishes, so he only glanced at Yi Lie dissatisfiedly: "Since the lord of the country said this, he will follow your wishes, but it's just a discussion, and it's all right. , must not be reckless."

 Yi Lie bowed his head and said yes, his eyes seemed to pass over the people around him unintentionally, but he looked in a trance, as if he couldn't feel the outside world.

 His heart beat violently a few times, and he wished that he would immediately step forward and grab the person into his arms, but his face was still the same, and he stretched his arms towards Liang Ha Duo, making an invitation: "Please!"

 Liang Ha Duo laughed loudly, stood up, and gradually lowered the corners of his lips: "General Yi has to be merciful."

 Ye Lie's eyes narrowed slightly.

 Both of them are first-class players in their own countries. This battle is naturally not more than usual, but seeing the two are brave and fighting indistinguishably, it makes people see the blood on the top, and each side secretly twists in their hearts. Work hard.

 Others could only see that the two were fighting anxiously, but Liang Ha Duo, who was in the middle, was in shock. Although he was not down, he was completely unable to suppress the opponent by half a point. Such a stalemate situation seemed to be the opponent It's like being in control.

 Looking at the other party's tidy and leisure, compared to the ease of his own, Liang Ha Duo's heart became more and more frightened, but he felt that the other party's strength was like a sea, and he couldn't find the bottom.

 When he was anxious, the other party suddenly revealed a flaw, and Liang Ha Duo attacked him mercilessly. At that moment, his mind suddenly shook, his heart was not good, but it was too late.

 With the sound of a heavy beating of flesh and blood, Liang Ha Duo groaned, and his body suddenly flew out to the stage, but with a bang, his strong body slammed heavily on Ye Xian's desk, splashing out. The mess in the whole place, even if the prince and the first two dodged in time, they were also sprinkled with soup and water.