Chapter 93 Broken Sword

Li Yuanmin hadn't seen him in such a cold and gloomy time for a long time. I don't know when, he had already become accustomed to his appearance of no danger - a huge dog that pestered him annoyingly and couldn't get rid of it, instead of The sight in front of him made him terrified. This reminded him of the devil in his previous life. He had such an expression, his body was covered in blood, and he stepped in, making people terrified.

 This kind of feeling is too absurd. The person in front of him was originally the rebirth of the devil, but Li Yuanmin didn't know when it started, but he had already divided them into two people.

 Now, it seems to be reunited again.

 His heart was beating so fast that he had been forced by the man to the point where he had no room to retreat. He resisted the urge to run away and only pressed against his thick chest and forced a smile: "...I'm not healthy yet..."

 But the person in front of him seemed to be unable to hear him, and only pulled his belt by himself. Li Yuanmin's weak resistance was like a man's arm as a chariot under his strength. , The man lowered his head, leaned to his neck and took a deep breath, then grabbed his wrist and quickly collapsed.

 Li Yuanmin couldn't keep up with his pace, staggered, almost fell, but was thrown to the ground, a heavy body was pressed down, Li Yuanmin had no choice but to grab his arm helplessly , he swallowed his saliva, raised his head and pressed his warm lips to please: "I will help you, and I will help you with my hands."

 However, with a tear, the last piece of clothing that covered his body was also torn to shreds by the other party. Li Yuan was frightened in his heart, kicked his legs and wanted to step back, but was pulled back by his two snow-white ankles, one by one. Break apart.

 His strength was so great that Li Yuanmin couldn't shake his movements even with all his strength, and he was almost like a fish to be slaughtered in front of him without reservation.

 The man bullied him, and it was terribly hot. Li Yuanmin shuddered and couldn't even move. He just looked at his ice-filled eyes pitifully and pleadingly: "There's nothing between me and him."

 He repeated weakly and feebly: "We really have nothing..."

 Before he finished speaking, he suddenly let out a short cry, and couldn't say anything again.

 The wind suddenly blew through the window, and the closed edge of the window hummed, and no one knew what was going on inside.

 ***

 The movement in the collapsed room finally subsided.

 After so many days, Lilie finally smelled the demagogic cold fragrance on him again. He had always known that he could not escape his fatal attraction, so he never concealed his infatuation with him—even if such time. He had no accident that he lost his soul as before, but the other party was in pain, there were tears in the corners of his eyes, and cold sweat soaked his forehead.