Chapter 59

The night is as cool as water, and the moonlight is faint.

?? The servant woman waiting outside arched her hands and asked respectfully: "His Royal Highness, do you want to warm up these dishes in the dining room?"

Li Yuan felt sorry for the exhausted dishes on the table, and he couldn't help feeling a touch of disappointment. He sighed silently, "No need, let's take it down."

?? "But your Highness, you haven't even entered a bite, this..."

Li Yuanmin was stunned and realized that he had not eaten, but he had no appetite for a long time, and he was afraid of Wang's nagging, so he pointed at a bowl on the table that looked more pleasing: "This bowl Just simmer half a bowl of assorted jade round soup."

?? The servant woman was happy, and she responded immediately, and took a few servant girls to work. Li Yuanmin stopped her again.

?? "Mrs. Wang, ask Songzhu to come in."

?? Soon, Shochiku came in swiftly, with a questioning look: "His Royal Highness?"

?? Li Yuanmin coughed lightly and asked him, "Have you seen the ginseng brought back?"

?? Songzhu hurriedly said: "I haven't seen it."

?? "Have you brought a message?"

?? Shochiku shook his head.

?? Li Yuanming felt strange, how could Yanlie let him wait for such a long time for no reason? If something happened temporarily, he would be sent to him by a message. This is an unprecedented thing tonight, and I can't help but worry about it. ,? Commanded immediately:

?? "Songzhu, immediately ask someone to go to the outskirts of the big camp... to see if the ginseng leader is delayed by anything."

?? Shochiku responded and hurried out immediately.

Looking at the vast night outside, Li Yuanmin couldn't help frowning, and there was a hint of worry in his eyes.

??***

?? Outskirts of the camp.

?? Near the end of the year, the sky is cold and the ground is freezing, and it is still cold in the middle of the night.

?? Guards in twos and threes were patrolling together, the bonfire was shaking on the flat ground, and occasionally one or two sparks burst out, and the hunting flag rolled under the night breeze, clattering from time to time, and it seemed particularly clear.

?? In the main account, as soon as he gathered his eyebrows and held his breath, he coldly cleaned up the leftovers on the table, and went down lightly.

?? The fierce armor has not been removed, he is holding a piece of felt cloth and wiping the long sword in his hand, his face is expressionless, his eyes are focused, as if what is in front of him is the most important thing.

?? Cao Gang stayed behind, hesitating for a while, still persuaded: "My lord, it's already time, if nothing happens, it's time to go back to the house."

?? I don't know if it is Cao Gang's illusion, the other party flashed a hint of anger, just waiting to take a closer look, the person in front of him has already put down the epee, and didn't even look at him, just said coldly: "Today I stayed in the camp. "

?? Cao Gang's brows can't help but frown, thinking that there hasn't been a big deal in the camp for the past few days.

?? Since returning to Lingnan, these days, his heart has been lifted, and a little turbulence has made him vigilant. He has followed the fierce for many years, and it is natural that he, the Shangfeng, is in a very bad mood today. As if in restlessness all day, there is nowhere to go.