Chapter 94 Fainting

The sky was white with fish belly, and the streets of the capital gradually became noisy. There was the sound of hooves, and passersby gave way. The carriage staggered over the bluestone road and headed towards the palace gate. .

 Inside the carriage, Li Yuanmin leaned on the carriage wall and closed his eyes to rest.

 Ni Ying on the side had a worried look on her brows, her eyes never left him, her mind was fine yesterday, why did she look like this when she woke up this morning, his originally red lips were only a little faint, and now he is also There was a hint of blue, as if he was ill. I asked Uncle Qian and said that he was not sleeping well, so he boiled some calming medicine for him to take in the morning.

 Ni Ying couldn't help but look at his belly, which was still invisible, and sighed inaudibly, pulling the man's cloak a little tighter.

 In her heart, she could not help but secretly pray to return to Lingnan as soon as possible, she really didn't want to stay in this ghostly place in the capital at all.

 ***

 The incense candles lingered in the dojo, the sound of wooden fish bursts, and the sound of chanting came one after another, like waves after waves, retreated, and covered their faces again.

 Li Yuanmin knelt there, his face was as pale as paper, he felt that he needed to take a breath, the big hall surrounded by smoky smoke was about to make him breathless, and there was a dull pain in his lower abdomen, he was afraid and secretly touched , soothing.

 Unluckily today, the crown prince Li Yuan did nothing, and he also came to the dojo. He followed the master and chanted the scriptures reverently.

 Li Yuanmin opened his mouth and took a breath, and changed his posture a little. He felt that the soft silk clothes that were close to him were soaked in cold sweat.

 He quietly reached into his cuff, took out a pill that Uncle Qian gave him, chewed it and swallowed it. The pill was a little cool and moistened all the way from his throat, and finally eased the feeling of disgust in his chest. .

 Yu Guang glanced at the sun outside, it was almost noon, his lips moved without a trace of blood, and he was dizzy thinking, if he persisted for a while, he could rest.

 But at this time, time is always very long. Li Yuanmin seemed to be back in his childhood, kneeling in the corner, chewing bitterly, and counting the time bit by bit.

 So sad.

 He supported the futon with his palms, letting his knees relax a little, panting weakly, and a voice as thin as a gnat suddenly floated in his ears: "Is Yuan Min unwell?"

 A shiny round face approached him, his brows and eyes were as if they were concerned, but they were slightly squinted.

 This person is King Xian Li Shengde. He is over forty years old. According to his seniority, Li Yuanmin would have to call him an uncle, but this so-called "uncle" obviously doesn't look like an uncle. say. Li Yuanmin has seen so many dirty eyes, no matter how well he hides it, how could Li Yuanmin not know what he was thinking, he was very disgusted in his heart, but it was not obvious on the face, he just shook his head: "No problem."