Chapter 114

On the tenth day of July, the old general Xie Xunxie, the veteran of Gyeonggi Xiao, rushed to the court to reverse an old case that year.

?? Because of the numerous officials involved in this rebellious case that sensationalized Gyeonggi, for a while, there was an uproar, and the already treacherous court situation became even more of a quagmire.

The generals were even more indignant, and they desperately asked for a thorough investigation. It can be said that this old case is a thorn in the hearts of all the generals in Bei'an.

?? At that time, the case of General Ni Yanmou rebellion was concluded and a large number of military generals were sent down. Since this case, the generals of Bei'an have not been ranked third, and the culture of the dynasty is more important than military affairs, so the case is exhausted and cold. The children of the clan have no chance to get ahead.

?? Ni Yan was born in a humble background, relying on the ability to lead soldiers to fight, he climbed all the way to the position of the coach of the Northwest camp. During his leading career, he not only opened up the Hexi Corridor, but also extended the territory of Bei'an to the Western Regions. ,? He made an immortal feat, so although a Han clan,? But with great military exploits, the official worshiped Wuweihou,? However, in the eleventh year of the first Wu, Ni Yan colluded with foreign enemies and handed over the sixteen states of Nantai. The news was sent to the Nanzhao Kingdom, and the news spread to Gyeonggi. Emperor Mingde was furious and ordered Hou Simaji to investigate the matter thoroughly. After the evidence was conclusive, Ni Yan was killed on the spot. The male of his tribe was 16 years old. All are killed, those who are not full will remain slaves forever in the Yeyou Court, and the female relatives will be filled into the Jiaofang Division.

?? Ni Yan has a lofty status in the hearts of military generals, and a large number of military will succumb to them, and even run for him regardless of his wealth. How can such power be accepted by the emperor, Mingde was furious and killed one batch after another. The people of Wumen didn't gradually calm down until the blood of Wumen stained the land.

?? Bei'an once prioritized civil affairs over military affairs, but after this case, the court controlled by the civil official group did not have the generals to speak, so year after year passed, this old case gradually became a final decision.

?? Now, this conspiracy case has been uncovered again, all kinds of evidence show that the general Ni Yan was unjustly murdered, the presiding trial of the year, Zhenbei Hou Simaji could not escape the blame.

?? To be fair, the case was set up in the public trial at Dali Temple, and all evidences were presented next. With the emergence of more and more iron witnesses, the facts of the case have become clear-Zhenbei Hou Simaji has planted and framed Zhongliang, and leaked the Nanzhao defense plan of the 16 states of Nantai in advance, making the army of Bei'an lost to Nanzhao. Iron Cavaliers, tired coach Ni Yan was eventually killed in the name of collaborating with the enemy and treason.

?? Although the case has become clear, the follow-up came to an abrupt end, and the daily dynastic meeting was therefore stopped.

?? Folk discussions are boiling. As a military commander from the Han nationality, Ni Yan is the only Han nationality who has been entrusted since the opening of Bei'an. The factions of the party are constantly suppressed, and the piles add a lot of meaning to the reversal of the conspiracy case. Many children of the cold race rushed into the speech, and a wave of bottom-up carried forward the cold vision that had been suppressed for many years. .

?? The imperial court can no longer suppress the demand for severe punishment of treacherous nephews and return to Qingming. Starting in late July, the Chaoyuan emperor ordered the Criminal Department to cooperate with Yushitai to quickly handle the case.