Chapter 87 Killer

Yilie got out of bed, wiped himself indiscriminately, and put on his clothes. Seeing that the man was still lying on his back with his back on his back, he threw the silk towel into the basket, turned over on the bed, and watched his face carefully.

 The other party's eyes were closed, and he couldn't see anything strange, but Yilie felt that he was in a bad mood for no reason, and immediately raised his heart, thinking about his actions just now, could it be that he was hurt by emotion? Thinking of his reckless and ardent demands, Yi Lie was hesitant for a moment, frowned and approached.

 He rubbed the tip of his nose against his auricle, and the person in front of him avoided him impatiently. He didn't give up, and leaned up to rub against him again. Li Yuanmin finally opened his eyes and said lightly, "You should go back."

 Yilie's Adam's apple twitched, and the inexplicable anxiety in his heart made him both annoyed and anxious. already."

 He tore off the quilt and tucked himself in.

 The quilt was filled with the warm fragrance of his body, he liked it in his heart, hugged him, and then whispered: "Unhappy?"

 Li Yuanmin said, "No."

 Ye Lie thought about his behavior just now that was no different from a beast in estrus, and was a little embarrassed: "I won't bother you like this next time."

 He wrapped his arms around his waist and sniffed the back of his neck with his nose.

 Li Yuanmin sighed and turned around: "I've been sleepy lately, don't disturb me here."

 Ye Lie's face turned dark all of a sudden, he pressed his tongue against the wall of his cavity, cursed secretly, but got up.

 "Forget it, with such a squeamishness, only Grandpa will tolerate you."

 He put on his leather boots and looked back at the person who had collapsed. He was obviously very tired. He had already closed his eyes, and Yilie's heart gradually became more peaceful. I wanted to touch his cheek, but I was afraid of waking him up, so I pulled it back stiffly. He thought of something, took out an oiled paper bag from his arms, put it on the side of his pillow, and then went out.

 Pushing open the window, he turned out softly. He looked back at the closed door, twitched his lips, and walked downstairs leisurely.

 Stepping out of the corridor, his steps stopped suddenly, his eyes narrowed slightly, and the alertness of a wild beast reminded him to find something unusual around him.

 not good!

 He hurried back almost without thinking. In three or two kung fu, the rabbit rose and fell to the second floor.

 The two guards in front of the door had both fallen to the ground, Yilie had big eyes, and rushed over like crazy, but when he heard a sharp whistle, there was already a scream of killing in the room.