Chapter 34

Yuan Chongsheng's face became hideous and abnormal. He struggled, as if he was about to rush to eat the flesh and blood of the person in front of him, his eyes were so red that he almost bleeds.

??"It's you!"

?? The tone rises suddenly.

?? Li Yuanmin looked down at him for a long while, sighed, and said lightly: "Taiwan Master is too high to see this king."

?? He pointedly pointed at the people behind him: "They are so resentful, why on earth... I think the lord knows better than this king."

?? Yuan Chongsheng stared at him, the roots of his teeth rose.

?? Li Yuanmin stopped paying attention, and only paced in front of He Jian.

?? "He can lead, how about borrowing your tiger charm to use it?"

But without waiting for him to speak, he gestured to the entourage behind him, and the guard jumped into the bullock cart, and he took out the tiger charm from He Jian's arms and handed it respectfully to Li Yuanmin.

?? Li Yuanmin touched it between his palms, walked a few steps on the spot, and his eyes fell on the fronts of the deputy governors of the county guard.

?? "Now that things have happened, a few people are afraid that they will not be able to get rid of their responsibilities, but now there are still a few things that can be done to help the people to make up for the mistakes, are you willing?"

?? The deputy envoys looked at each other, and immediately bowed to their heads: "But according to the instructions of King Guang'an!"

"Okay." Li Yuanmin nodded, and his eyes commanded Wei Lie:

?? "Many people in the city took advantage of the chaos and robbery, so you can coordinate with several deputy superintendents and envoys to maintain order, and there must be no evil things that disturb the people!"

"Yes!" Wei Lie took the tiger symbol, turned on his horse, and a group of people rushed towards the city gate.

?? Li Yuanmin then glanced at Yuan Chongsheng, who was still gnashing his teeth: "The patrol master doesn't have to be so resentful to the king. Whether today's affairs can end up in a good way is left to the adults."

?? Yuan Chongsheng endured the monstrous anger: "What is a good death?"

?? Li Yuanmin said: "A white dress, although there is no wealth, but there is still a life, wife and children are preserved."

?? Before the end of the words, Yuan Chongsheng's eyes were about to split: "Don't think about it! But the son of a cheap Ji, you dare!"

?? Li Yuanmin's face did not change, but his expression instantly cooled down.

?? Soon, the two escorts beside him jumped into the bullock cart, grabbed a rag and stuffed it into Yuan Chongsheng's mouth. With a roar, Yuan Chongsheng's eyes widened suddenly, the corners of his lips were chopped, and blood was flowing. He struggled fiercely, and was immediately slapped by the entourage, and then immediately withered, the whole person shrugged his head down.

?? He was gasping, whimpering in his throat, two lines of turbid tears rolled down.

?? The bullock cart started to move again, and the people became excited and began to squeeze toward the bullock cart. Yuan Chongsheng hissed as if begging for mercy, but the people ignored him, and even more excited people just rolled over and climbed onto the bullock. Che, an old punch.

?? The extreme panic made him completely lose the calmness he had just now. He struggled more and more violently, with blood marks on his neck, and he hissed **** ho ho, even letting the blood in his mouth be infested. Rags.