Chapter 8 Prison Time

When the hustle and bustle of footsteps sounded outside, Li Yuanmin rubbed his brows and sighed. It had only been three days, and she couldn't sit still.

With a sigh of relief, she stood up, and before she could go out the door to greet her, she saw Wang Guifei's honor guards, surrounded by a group of maids and maids, rushing towards the palace door.

Li Yuanmin lowered his eyes, shook his hem, bowed his head and said, "Congratulations to the maiden."

"Don't be too polite!" Wang Chaoluan hurriedly stepped down with a pleasant smile on his face, and gestured to support him, "It's not outside, so you don't need to follow these red tapes."

Holding Li Yuanmin's arm, she looked up and down with concern on her face.

"I have called someone several times, but I still can't see you. It really worries Ben Gong. Fortunately, it seems that this complexion is not a big problem."

Li Yuanmin showed a grateful expression, "Thank you for your concern, Yuanmin is doing well."

Before he finished speaking, Wang Chaoluan immediately took a bit of rebuke: "You child, since you are very good, why can't I go after three or four requests from this palace? It's a good thing that this palace is thinking about you everywhere, seeing that new Xuefeng Jade appearance. Excellent, I'll keep it for you carefully, but that's not the case, I have to make a special trip to invite you, you can inquire about it, even Yuen Long doesn't have such treatment."

Li Yuen Long bowed behind him with a reluctant smile on his face.

Satisfied to see the flattered look on Li Yuanmin's face, Wang Chaoluan's mouth twitched, and he lightly squeezed his elbow,

"Let's go, take advantage of the freshness."

Li Yuanmin didn't come forward. He hung his head, hesitating, and his face seemed to be tangled. Before Wang Chaoluan could ask a question, he suddenly knelt down.

"Niangniang! Yuan Min is guilty!"

The drama of Wang Chaoluan's kinship was not yet complete, but he was bluffed by him.

"What are you guilty of?"

Li Yuanmin slumped his thin body, his head drooping more and more: "Yuanmin hid the empress, please punish the empress!"

Seeing his terrifying tone, Wang Chaoluan was in shock, so he resisted the urge to scold him, and only helped him up,

"How could Ben Gong punish you? You have helped Ben Gong a lot."

Li Yuanmin shook his head and said in a difficult tone, "...I'm dreaming again."

"What?!" Wang Chaoluan's face changed greatly, remembering the million hungry ghosts in western Zhejiang he said last time, after all, he couldn't keep his calm, "Speak quickly and say everything!"

Anyway, she still retained some sense of reason, she paused, swept her eyes, and gave a stern look behind her, "You all step back!"

"Yes!" Li Yuanlang glanced at the person on the opposite side, an unknown dark tide surging in his eyes, he waved his hand behind him, and everyone retreated in unison.

There were only two people left in the barren West Hall, Wang Chaoluan suppressed the huge waves in his heart and took a deep breath: "Speak."

Li Yuanmin showed a struggling expression and murmured, "Actually, the empress's problem of hungry ghosts is not fully resolved..."

"What did you say?!" Wang Chaoluan raised her voice abruptly. She staggered and took a step back. A layer of cold sweat broke out on her back, and she grabbed his wrist again, her fingertips almost digging into his flesh.