Chapter 66

The lamp is slightly, and the veil hangs quietly.

Ye Lie's chest was violently ups and downs, and he gnashed his teeth a few times. In addition to his own clothes, he clasped his waist tightly against him.

?? "I'm really well-behaved and sensible, I'm afraid I can't wait for the master to **** that side."

He stripped off his soft silk coat casually, but when he saw his eyes closed tightly, his heart became more angry, he lowered his head, his forehead was against his forehead, the eyes of the person in front of him Shivering, but still looks like being slaughtered by others, there is already a blazing fire in Wei Lie's heart, and suppressing the monstrous anger, he ordered: "Look at me."

?? The person in front of him still closed his eyes sullenly.

?? "Look at me!" A terrifying roar.

?? He is such a city, but he can't hold his breath all the time, and his eyes are like ice and knives.

?? But he can't treat him.

After a long while, he was very angry, but he blocked his lips again, uncharacteristically, with extreme gentleness, as if he were treating treasures, the people under him became a little uneasy, and his eyelashes fluttered.

?? This kind of reaction finally caused him to find a gap. He was no longer as presumptuous as he used to be, but he became less eager and slower. He was calm and methodical, but his eyes never let him go, Li Yuanmin closed tightly. His eyes trembled more and more uneasy, and finally pushed him away.

??"do not want..."

?? The other party finally opened his eyes, the tail of his eyes became more red, with a slight tremor, Yan Lie finally got a bit of pleasure, his lips floated and sneered: "Nothing? Do you often do this, huh?"

?? Looking at the other party's red eyes, he finally found a way to stop him from being dead. With a gritted smile at the corners of his lips, he suppressed his resistance inch by inch, and he watched carefully. He struggled fragilely: "You must have taught him, why don't you teach me, huh?"

?? He gradually approached him, looking at the person who was already on the verge of collapse, he finally gained the upper hand, and he was happy: "Okay, if you don't teach, then the young master will figure it out for himself."

?? After he said viciously, he suddenly released the last bit of his strength, and controlled him like a wild beast.

?? Li Yuanmin cried with sobs. He struggled violently, but he couldn't get rid of the opponent at all. He cried out of breath, and only shook his head hopelessly. The black hair was scattered like running water, restraining him. Throughout his body, he couldn't scream anymore, and closed his eyes like a collapse.

?? Everything is indispensable to him.

?? However, he came up happily, with a twisted look on his face, bending his fingers to caress his flushed cheeks: "Look, it's not just him, I can make you like this too."

?? Viciously added another sentence: "I am not him, but you are the same."

?? Words are bladeless, but sharper than blades.

?? Ye Lie seemed to look at the person in front of him who seemed to have his soul removed. He was happy in his heart, but this pleasure was so boring. He didn't know that there was such a feeling in the world.

?? This demon, the demon who came specifically to harm him!

?? The veil was hanging quietly, and there was a piece of silence in the air.

?? After a long while, Li Yuanmin spoke suddenly, his eyes dull: "Yes, you are not him."

?? He said sadly and quietly: "You are not him at all..."