Chapter 88 Parting ways

"Don't worry, I won't touch you." Yi Lie touched his earlobe and resisted the urge to take a bite: "I'll sleep on this squat outside, so I won't disturb you, a delicate person."

 Li Yuanmin raised his eyes and glanced at him, his eyes were a little annoyed. Out of the corner of his eyes, he could see the six-foot-long squat, even a servant girl could barely fall asleep, not to mention a tall man like him - just let him suffer. In the end, Li Yuanmin didn't say anything, turned around and walked towards the inner room.

 Zi Shi's more voice faintly came, and all sounds were quiet.

 Xu is that so many things happened today, Li Yuanmin's body was very tired, but there was no trace of sleepiness. He was thinking about who could not wait to take his life, and a few faint thoughts came to his heart. The answer is not certain. It's just that such a thing happened before the capital, and I don't know what else to do after entering the capital.

 He sighed softly.

 A man's low voice came from outside the curtain: "Can't sleep?"

 Li Yuanmin turned over and ignored him.

 There was a thin voice outside, the bed curtain was lifted, and the man came in with a pleasant smile: "Since I can't sleep, I'm dazzled by the cheapness - the short squat outside is too annoying."

 Without waiting for Li Yuanmin to refuse, he went straight into his quilt and embraced him warmly. Li Yuanmin was so helpless that he didn't even bother to earn. diametrically opposite.

 He is like an annoying dog, no matter what you are doing, whether you are happy or not, in short, when he sees someone, he will come over and toss it hard.

 He was sniffing and sniffing at his neck again. Li Yuanmin was a little annoyed and only pushed him, but how could he be able to push the dog with such a strong body? , only came over and pressed his lips: "What are you driving me to do?"

 But he grabbed his cool feet and tucked them between his warm calves, as if he had found a great excuse, and confidently pointed at him: "Look at your delicate body, the stove is so hot, and I can't see you. It's warm, it's amazing to sleep!"

 Li Yuanmin simply closed his eyes and ignored him.

 Yi Lie touched his face, and then took him into his arms again: "I just went to investigate the assassin, who was sent by the Tianyuan Alliance. This assassination agency doesn't talk about any rules and regulations, only money, so from There are probably no clues in the mouth of this minion."

 Li Yuanmin had long imagined that such a killer who could find such a door would have no reason to let people dig out the perpetrators, and a little tiredness surfaced in his heart.

 "Are you afraid?" the man asked him for no reason.