Chapter 112 Class Teachers

The news of the great victory in northern Xinjiang undoubtedly brought the new emperor's prestige to a higher level.

The eight hundred thousand strong cavalry of Wala and Tartar, after they went down to Liangzhou, Suning, and northern Shaanxi, they were unstoppable all the way. When the soldiers came to Beijing, they were all set to vacillate in three months. Qing, this is simply a miracle, and the folks are rejoicing, and the theory that the Emperor Chaoyuan is the reincarnation of Guanyin has become more and more intense.

?? Late at night, Zhenbei Hou Mansion.

?? The subordinates in the chamber were cleaned up, and even the confidant guards were repatriated, guarded at the outer layers, and no one was allowed to approach.

There was a sound of cracking cups and cups, and all the guards looked at each other, but because of the order of Zhenbei Hou, they were not allowed to approach under any circumstances, so everyone just stayed in place and did not dare to act rashly.

?? In the chamber, Zhenbei Hou Simaji's face was frightened, his chest was up and down, he couldn't believe it, and he asked in a deep voice: "Yu'er, this matter is important, you must not There is half a word of falsehood."

?? Sima Yu's face was as pale as paper, and he said everything that would happen to him.

?? Sima Ji is more frightened when he hears it. How can he easily believe such a weird thing, but based on his understanding of his only son, he will definitely not speak nonsense? What's more, what he said is a stubborn thing. Each and every one has answered many of his own questions.

??——What kind of character is Lianghaduo, the number one general in Oala, a defeat that has never been seen before. That fierce beast is naturally brave and talented. If it were not for the first opportunity, it would definitely be impossible to face the eight. At the time of 100,000 strong cavalry, he won so quickly.

?? Even if Sima Ji is such a city, he can't help but change his face when he thinks about the depths.

?? "Where is Emperor Chaoyuan?" Sima Ji asked, "Is he in such a situation?"

?? Sima Yu said with difficulty: "He is also...reborn!"

?? Sima Ji was immediately anxious, and slapped Kuang sternly on his face, teaching Sima Yu to stagger on the side of the case.

"Confused!" Sima hated that iron could not become steel. He took a few steps and grabbed his shirt: "Why didn't you say it earlier! Why?!"

?? Sima Yu closed his eyes in pain, knowing his son Mo Ruo father, Sima Ji got out of his thoughts in twos and threes, and was furious: "It's useless! It's useless!"

?? He scolded: "In this world, what is the love of those who are not in love, as long as the sky is in our hands, whoever you want can't get it!"

?? As long as the Emperor Yuan Dynasty carries the seed of the superior Sima family, waits for the birth of the dragon seed and leaves the child to go to the mother, this world will be his surname Sima! What happened next to his own kid was good, except for the affectionate——he actually liked a small-minded woman who couldn't be on the stage. Sima Ji planned to use the hands of Emperor Chao Yuan, except for the Lin family's daughter, to make such a decision. Because of his sentiments, the second did not cause him to have abnormal thoughts about the Emperor Yuan Dynasty, who was very special. He never thought, before starting, the Lin family heard the news that the little girl fell into the water and died.

?? Originally, I was thinking of Heavenly Help Sima's family, but now the more I think about it, the more I am frightened, thinking about all kinds of things, this weird thing will not tolerate his unbelief.