Chapter 78 The Imperial Decree

The sky was blurry, chaotic into one place, the spring thunder broke out suddenly, and the light rain stopped suddenly.

 On the long street, the treetops spit out new green, and the borderland of Lingnan gradually wakes up from the cold and freezing late winter.

 The huge Guang'an Prince's Mansion was shrouded in mist and rain.

 It was not yet dawn, and the people in the palace were already busy. Uncle Qian walked across the covered bridge with a medicine stick, all the way to the backyard. After entering the main courtyard, he stopped for a while and waited at the door, asking in a low voice. One sentence, there was a squeak inside, revealing Ni Ying's pretty and capable face.

 "Uncle Qian, leave it to me."

 Uncle Qian handed the plate to her, and asked, "How many days have you been sleeping soundly, Your Highness?"

 Ni Ying nodded: "After taking a few medicines, I can sleep through the night."

 Uncle Qian felt more at ease, and took out a bottle of medicated oil in his arms and handed it to her: "If Your Highness still has a bloated head in the morning, you can apply this medicated oil to your temporal cheeks and rub it a little, and it will relieve everything... Leave it to the lady."

 Ni Ying responded, and was staying in, then turned around and lowered her voice: "Trouble Uncle Qian to work harder, Your Highness must not borrow other people's medicines every day... Be sure to keep it secret."

 "The old slave knows." Uncle Qian's turbid eyes showed honesty: "Don't worry, girl, the old slave understands the benefits."

 Uncle Qian is now doing everything by himself, and even the only servant under his command has been sent to the backyard, because he is afraid that others will know the news of His Highness's pregnancy, and now everything is careful and careful.

 It's just that the fetus in His Highness's womb is two months old, and it's still not pregnant. If it's bigger, it's hard to hide it from others. I didn't know what to do when the time came, so I was worried, shook his head, and slowly turned his back and walked away.

 Ni Ying stood there for a while, sighed, and went in with the steaming medicine.

 When the veil was lifted, the man who collapsed had woken up, and he propped himself up.

 "What time is it?"

 A Ying put down the medicine and hurriedly stepped forward to support him: "It's not yet time."

 She put a backrest on him and persuaded: "His Royal Highness should rest today, I will look at the account books brought up for His Highness first."

 Li Yuanmin twitched the corners of his mouth, "The more you rest, the lazier you become. Instead, you will be more relaxed after tossing around."