Chapter 51

Last night indulged in greed, I taught Li Yuanmin to sleep until lunch time. He has always been self-disciplined. Although occasionally lazy, he is rare. , This is the rule he has set since the age of fourteen.

?? Seeing that the sun was almost noon but no one came to remind him, he knew after thinking it was a special explanation.

?? Everyone in the palace knows that Yanlie has always been trusted by him, so sometimes he even rebelled against his will to execute Yanlie's orders. This is a daunting thing and a thing that the upper ranks will never allow to happen. But on this matter, Li Yuanmin has no restrictions.

?? Many times, even though he is clear in his mind, he always indulges in a fainted head. Li Yuanmin was smiling bitterly, and the door opened with a squeak.

?? He doesn't need to look to know who the master of this steady footsteps is.

Looking at the tall figure slowly approaching through the veil, the lingering sound of yesterday seemed to disappear gradually, Li Yuanmin thought, in any case, he can no longer lose him, only he can redeem He is between all the foul and dirty.

?? I thought he saved him back then, but I didn't expect it to save myself many times later.

?? There is sourness in his heart. Last night's urge for pleasure was similar to venting, and I don't know if the other party saw any abnormalities. I was thinking about how to explain it later, and the young man had already lifted the veil and came in.

"His Royal Highness..." He whispered to him with the same expression, and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Li Yuanmin felt relieved, and she stood up and leaned his head lightly on his shoulders.

?? "Why didn't you go to Daying?"

?? Yilie replied: "The lieutenant will go for me in these two days."

?? After two days, he will lead his army to the Jiangbei Daying water exercise, and will be separated for two months and disappeared.

?? How did Ye Lie have such a willful time, but Li Yuanmin understood the other side's mind, he couldn't blame it at all, because such occasional willfulness was common, and he couldn't speak high-sounding words.

?? I have a few sorrows of separation in my heart, and my heart is empty.

?? I don't know why, he has always been so concerned about gains and losses recently, so he hugged the young man's thin waist and buried his head deeply.

?? It's fifteen, and tonight is another full moon night, but there are always times when there is no reunion in the world.

?? "A Lie..." Li Yuanmin called him softly, but turned his head, "I heard that there will be a temple fair in the west of the city at night."

?? Every 15th city west market there is a grand temple fair. Due to the sudden decrease of the Japanese and barbarian intrusions and the revival of people's livelihood, the curfew is temporarily withdrawn on the 15th Xuntai government every month to comply with the people's aspirations and revitalize the people's livelihood. In the workshop city, in this way, the temple fair has an unprecedented grand occasion.

?? Every time this time comes, the young people in the palace will be excited and hard to behave, trying to get out. However, when Wei Lie became the commander of the palace soldiers, it was very harsh, and there was basically no such opportunity. The successor Zhou Dawu also accepted it. The rules of the ruling house of Yeliee were never relentless. Only Li Yuanmin saw them eagerly. It was really pitiful. He would occasionally be taken out once or twice every six months according to the timing.