Chapter 97 Banquet

When the palace dress embroidered with plum blossoms was spread out in front of him, Yilie's pupils shrank suddenly.

 He stood up abruptly, grabbed the shirt on the table case, and quickly turned over the cuffs and neckline. Although the palace dress had turned yellow, it was exactly the same as he remembered, especially the plum blossom!

 With excitement in his eyes, he stepped forward in three or two steps, and pulled up the kneeling person, hanging in the air: "Who asked you to bring it, say it!"

 The man was frightened by his supernatural power and trembled: "I don't know, the villain just took his money and asked me to bring this embassy."

 Lie threw him away in anger, grabbed the shirt tightly, and with a slight clatter, a small roll of paper fell from the inside, his breath stagnant, he picked it up and quickly spread it out. , with a few words written crookedly inside.

 "Qiuchan, the maid of the Huanyi Division, I hope you will come to rescue."

 Yi Lie's breathing became rapid, and his mind suddenly became hot: "Cao Gang!"

 Cao Gang hurried in from outside, and before he bowed his head, he was excitedly grabbed by the front of his shirt: "I found it!"

 He blocked the palace costume in front of Cao Gang with hot eyes, and his expression was agitated: "In this life, it's finally too late!"

 Cao Gang didn't know the reason at first, but when he saw that he was holding a palace maid of the inner court, he was so complacent, what kind of person Cao Gang was, he could guess the reason for his behavior in three or two times, and his heart couldn't help beating: "Sir..."

 Yilie's teeth twitched, his eyes narrowed slightly, and after a while, he suddenly opened, and said firmly, "This person must be saved!"

 He stepped forward and approached Cao Gang, and ordered with an indescribable force: "Let Wang Xi help."

 Cao Gang was suddenly shocked. The first time this dark line was passively used was actually for a palace maid - what kind of person is Wang Xi, the head of the first-class palace in the harem, the key part of the layout of this period of time is one of the major incidents in the future. Help, how can you act so easily?

 Ye Lie glanced at the turmoil on Cao Gang's face, how could he not understand what he was thinking, and his eyes suddenly showed a cold light: "You are not allowed to have other thoughts on this matter, you must do it safely."

 He slowed down, and finally calmed down a bit: "But don't panic, don't rush to rescue her first, but make sure she's safe. There must be no mistakes in this matter, otherwise I'll ask you!"

 He couldn't bear to walk a few steps in place, rubbed his face, thought for a moment, and then ordered again: "Check everything about her thoroughly, and don't miss it."