Chapter 81 Entanglement

"When our Bei'an Palace's soldiers are incompetent, we have to let him take part!"

 There was a low whine from behind.

 Li Yuanmin's eyes moved, he lowered the curtain, and turned around, only to see Ni Ying lowered his head, playing with the sword at his waist.

 He sighed softly and held down her saber: "Arriving at the post embassy at night... to meet with your brother."

 Before he finished speaking, Ni Ying interrupted: "No!"

 Feeling helpless, Li Yuanmin just patted her on the shoulder for a long while: "...Aying, when you grow up, you should know that this world is not either one or the other."

 He remembered the painful cry of Ah Ying when he was besieged when he was in the Consulate.

 "But he treated you like that! Treated you like that!"

 Ni Ying didn't look too far, almost burst into tears, she just tried to stabilize her emotions, closed her eyes, and stopped speaking immediately.

 Li Yuanmin didn't know what to say about all this chaos, and how to say it, even he himself couldn't figure out the clues in it. Can only say weakly: "Between us, it is not as simple as you think."

 He stopped trying to explain, just took a deep breath, "Be good, be obedient."

 Ni Ying did not answer him, but remained silent.

 At night, the two groups of people arrived at Yan Town, the army was stationed on the spot, and the deputy general and above followed the King of Guang'an to live in the post embassy.

 According to regulations, as the commander-in-chief of the Jiangbei army, Yilie must pay a visit to the King of Guang'an, but he seemed to be negligent, and the envoys have not come since the morning. If there is any reason, they will send Cao Gang to contact him.

 Li Yuanmin didn't say anything more. He only got off the carriage and went to the wing of the post embassy. He even refused the embassy's visit, like a deep-wife.

 Ni Ying walked upstairs to the wing with Uncle Qian's prepared medicine.

 It was late at night and the aisle was very dark. Suddenly, a low voice called out to her: "Aying."

 Ni Ying's footsteps were stagnant, but she continued to walk forward as if she hadn't heard.

 However, the tall man had blocked the road.

 The man saw what Ni Ying was holding, and couldn't help frowning: "Did he drink?"