Chapter 15 Destiny

It was twilight outside, and there was a dark veil everywhere. Li Yuanmin couldn't see him clearly at first, so he only tentatively asked, "He imperial doctor?"

When that familiar face came into view, there was a surprise on his face: "Zhihe!"

He wanted to see each other again, but Li Yuanmin was so overjoyed that he didn't know what to do, so he hurriedly stood up and went up to meet him. He got up in a hurry for a while, and when he was involved in the injury, he couldn't help but groan. walked towards him.

He was complacent and happy, but after seeing the look on the other's face, he couldn't help slowing down, and the smile on his face gradually solidified.

The other party put on an expression that he couldn't understand, and looked at him blankly.

Li Yuanmin didn't know why: "Zhihe?"

He Yunyi sneered as if he snorted: "Ku Di Ding and Bone Broken Grass are cold in nature, clear heat and poison, relieve carbuncle and swollen, promote blood circulation and relieve pain, strengthen tendons and bones, and they are both excellent external medicines."

This outsider's words made Li Yuanmin tremble, and his face turned pale: "Zhihe..."

However, He Yunyi didn't seem to care about his reaction, he just said to himself, "But if these two are taken orally together, it will make people's muscles and bones aches, restless and restless... This is especially true of beasts."

He Yunyi looked at Li Yuanmin faintly, his eyes seemed to be unable to see the deep black lake: "I remember that I once instructed the Third Highness in a thousand ways, to be careful with this external use, and immediately wash your hands after use, so as not to take it by mistake, don't want to, There are hills and ravines on the chest of the Third Highness, and there is no need to get in the way."

He came from the He family, a family of imperial physicians. The He family members have a keen sense of smell and are very comparable to others. Others don't know it, but he could smell the scent of these two herbs on the tiger that day.

According to the "Medicine Classic", he once, under the inducement of the other party intentionally or unintentionally, said it casually as a discussion material.

"Zhihe..." A sense of powerlessness hit his heart, Li Yuanmin opened his mouth and said in vain, "Listen to me..."

He shook his body, his heart was sinking into the abyss, it was dark, he wanted to explain, but he didn't know how to say it - he really used him.

But he really had no choice. He lived a new life. He had so few things in his hands that he couldn't move an inch. Escape, too much.

Since that day, he sent the ointment, and after he specially warned him, he came up with the idea of ​​​​planning the tiger.

"Zhihe..." Li Yuanmin felt bitterness in his throat, and the bottomless bitterness flooded him, but he couldn't tell him anything.

Where to say it, and how to say it.

He Yunyi swayed when he heard the word Zhihe, and a hint of self-mockery appeared on his lips.

I met him for the first time, and the two didn't know each other, but he was half-conscious and half-awake and shouted Zhihe to him, and it was this Zhihe that made him feel pity for the first time in his life. their later friendship.

The authorities are fascinated by the onlookers. Now that I think about it, he was a young and unknown imperial doctor not long after he entered the imperial hospital. How could a prince who has lived in the palace for a long time know the words that he has never told others easily - I am afraid it is the first meeting, He fell into the game set by him.