Chapter 57

The mighty guard of honor came out of the mansion gate. The people on Long Street had never seen such a scale of royal guard of honor. They were so fresh that they stopped to watch.

In the hustle and bustle, Li Yuanmin stood at the gate of the mansion, looking at the remaining shadow in the distance, his eyes drooping slightly, the cold wind of winter afternoon blowing on his face, a few soft waves danced, the white moon and the clear wind, and The straw bag just now looked like a different person.

?? Ni Ying stood beside him, the face of Zhang Yang and Mingyan disappeared, but he was a little bit obscure.

After a long while, Li Yuanmin finally closed his gaze, and met Ni Ying's. He was startled and smiled: "I've been tired for a long time, let's go back."

?? Ni Ying suddenly red eyes.

?? Li Yuanmin sighed, and he only closed her cloak belt, comforting her: "What's the matter here? It's just a play."

??acting? More than acting.

?? Ni Ying is accustomed to seeing him look like noble and dusty? This is the first time I have seen him look humble like an ant. Looking at the appearance of a distinguished guest in Beijing, how can she know that this is him The situation in the palace in the past...how could it be just acting.

?? She vaguely heard that her brother had a bad childhood in the palace. She didn't think much about it before. After all, before the age of eight, she was deeply trapped in Jiaofangsi and had a bad life, but this did not prevent her from doing it at all. Abandon the past and indulge in today's life. Today, she suddenly understood that her brother is different from her. He has never completely escaped in the past. Lingnan is just a temporary shelter from the wind, temporarily giving him a bit of peace.

?? There are more than a thousand people above and below the Guang'an Prince's Mansion. Although they may not be rich, but they are not easy to think, thinking that this peace is pressed on such a thin and thin body bone, Ni Ying can't help but feel sour. Sorrowful-such a calm and calm His Royal Highness brother, behind everyone's invisible, burdened with so much hardship that he had never seen before.

?? Growing up is almost instantaneous.

?? The more distressed I was, the more I was afraid that the other party would notice. Ni Ying didn't show her heart's various expressions on her face. He quickly accepted the look of the talented person, and only grinned: "His brother has just performed really well, even Ah Ying almost I told you to lie to it."

?? Li Yuanmin smiled. He wanted to touch her head as usual, and suddenly realized that the girl in front of him was fourteen years old and was no longer a child.

?? He coughed lightly, put his hand down, and said warmly: "You will be busy working after you get up in the morning, and I haven't seen what you eat. I asked the kitchen to prepare a bowl of almond crepes for you. After eating, go to rest. ."

?? "His Royal Highness accompany me to eat, okay?" Ni Ying held back the soreness in his heart, and acted like a baby at him as usual.

?? Although she has no appetite, Li Yuanmin is accustomed to loving her, so he nodded indulgingly, "Okay."

?? Ni Ying showed joy, and immediately went to the backyard to prepare.

?? When the girl's back disappeared around the corner, Li Yuanmin's face became a little sad.

?? This year has been too uneasy.

?? When he first heard that Xue Zaixing died at the hands of the remnants of the bandit, his first reaction was shock, and it was also mixed with joy of escape from danger, but the more he thought about it, the more he felt that something was wrong.