Chapter 117 Finale (Part 2)

The billowing smoke and dust had not dissipated for a long time, and the leader of the Royal Guard made a decisive decision to encircle the entire rooftop and searched all the way up, but no one did not find Emperor Chao Yuan, and the dead corpses were counted one by one along the way, and there was no His Majesty's figure.

 The winter sun is not too hot, and the peak is even colder by three points, but the leader of the Kingsguard is already sweating. I find!"

 A tall figure is getting closer and closer, it is Marquis Wuwei! Before the leader could bow down, the other party had already rushed to his side quickly.

 The leader had never seen him look so terrifying, with blue veins on his forehead and blood red eyes, but when he saw him grabbing the arm of a Kingsman, he drew out his saber three or two times, and his body suddenly rose like a tiger and a leopard. , jumped out of the white jade fence, and jumped into the dense bushes.

 With a few shouts in the bushes, Marquis Wuwei slashed the bushes with a knife, and a half-person-wide tunnel entrance appeared in front of him. Before the leader could speak, he jumped in.

 The leader hurriedly called several deputies and assigned them one by one, "Where, you immediately send a letter down the mountain, immediately seal the mountain, and no one is allowed to leave this Changtai Peak without permission!"

 "Yes!"

 "Leave two hundred people here, and the rest will come with me!"

 "Yes!"

 The chaotic footsteps suddenly sounded, and the guards of the royal forest dispersed in an orderly manner. The leader was the first to jump down the tunnel. Following his pace, the guards who followed behind jumped in one by one.

 This secret road is twists and turns, dark and dark, the leader blew the fire book to get a glimpse of the direction. He was sweating, his eyes were covered with sweat, but he did not dare to relax for a moment. It was about two incense sticks. A white light finally appeared, and the leader was overjoyed, climbed, and exited the tunnel.

 After living in the dark for a long time, the white light of the scorching sun stabbed his eyes uncomfortably. After a while, when he returned, a temple appeared before him.

 The soil here is quite soft, and the leader saw that the messy footprints on the ground were heading in the direction of the temple.

 The kingsmen who climbed out of the tunnel all leaned over and hurried to the abandoned temple.

 The leader's hand stroked the saber, wiped his sweat, and even raised his spirits. However, before reaching the temple gate, there was a loud shout from Yilie from the closed gate: "Don't come in!"

 The leader's heart was beating, he swallowed his saliva, and raised his hand, he finally stopped everyone in the same place. More than a hundred people formed an encirclement and silently surrounded the small ruined temple.