Chapter 50

When Ye Lie rode his horse back from the outskirts of Daying, the sky was already dark.

?? Because there is a routine practice today and unexpected events are delayed, it is much later than before. Although he has sent a message to the house, I don't know if that person has been waiting for him to eat dinner. So he didn't dare to slack off, he rushed back as soon as the affairs were done, he just turned over and got off his horse, he hurriedly handed the reins to the groom, untied the armor on his body and dropped it on his body, and then strode to the house. Step inside the door.

He went to the middle hall first, and he happened to meet Ni Ying coming out of it. She also followed Zhou Dawu and the others to the outskirts practice field all day long. Not long after coming back, she saw him in a hurry. Know his purpose.

"Brother, don't go there. Your Highness is not in the middle hall, but in the backyard."

?? Yelie nodded slightly, asked her a few words casually, and hurried to the backyard.

As soon as he entered the gate of the backyard, he saw several servants carrying two buckets of already cold water and walking out. He felt relieved, knowing that he had mostly eaten food and was bathing in the backyard at this time.

?? Seeing that it was Ye Lie, the servants hurriedly put down the bucket to greet him, Ye Lie waved his hand and let them leave by themselves.

After entering the gate of the inner courtyard, he heard a sound of water coming from the penthouse, pattering, as if someone was bathing.

?? Ye Lie frowned slightly. People have just lifted the water out, so why are they still bathing now?

?? He secretly thought, saw the Shochiku guarding at the door, and walked over in three steps and two steps.

?? "Sir." Seeing that it was fierce, Songzhu immediately brought a bit of energy on his face, and said: "His Royal Highness has just entered the second water. I want to come a little longer."

?? Wei Lie felt strange, just nodded, and glanced at Shochiku, "You go first, here I am guarding."

?? In the past, Yan Lie had to report to His Royal Highness when he came back. Shochiku didn't think much about it, so he respectfully bowed and went to the outer courtyard.

?? After the courtyard door was closed, Zhu Lie pushed the door and went in.

?? The person in the tub obviously didn't notice him coming in, and just kept rubbing the towel on his body. The original white skin was completely red.

?? "His Royal Highness..."

?? Li Yuanmin seemed to be taken aback. Turning around, he saw Yan Lie, his eyebrows softened, and he smiled, "It's Lie."

?? Lie's state of mind immediately calmed down.

?? Li Yuanmin stood up from the tub, Yan Lie spontaneously tore off a dry bath towel from the shelves on the side, and stepped forward to wrap it up for him.

?? Li Yuanmin allowed him to dry it carefully, but asked him softly, "Have you eaten the meal?"

?? Yan Lie said: "Ate some in the camp."

?? When it was almost wiped, he changed into a bath towel to wrap him up, and he took the towel up, put it on the soft velvet couch, and took a dry handkerchief to wipe him gently. Wet hair.

?? The lamp swayed, stretching the two figures very long.

?? After changing the three dry handkerchiefs, the damp black hair finally became 70% to 80% dry. Lie moved the beast's head to the heater, and leaned against him to warm it up. Li Yuanmin didn't speak, but turned his face. Han hid in the dry and fragrant bath towel, silently watching the youth come and go.