Chapter 33 The People

"what!"

Starting late today, Yuan Chongsheng is still wearing a plain shirt. Hearing that Master Cao came to report, he was shocked and slapped his hand on the pear wood table. The tea cup above the table was shocked and splashed on the table. Mrs. Yuan was able to tie up his hair for him, and she was also pale in fright by Master Cao.

?? "Is my son well?"

?? Master Cao hurriedly said: "Madam is relieved, the young master is safe, he has only suffered some skin injuries, and he has already asked the doctor to take care of him for one or two."

?? "Still thinking of what the evil obstacle did!" Yuan Chongsheng furiously: "Just throw him out directly, and let the spoilers tore it, so it just happens to be out of sight!"

?? Madam Yuan cried: "Master,? Our Yuan family is so lonely, if something happens to him, how can you tell the old lady in Jingzhong to live!"

?? "Let him be such a fool! The Yuan family's house was ruined for him! Really a kind mother and so much loser!

?? Yuan Chongsheng has a pale face. Although he has a lot of concubine rooms, he is the only man under his knees in these years. The old lady has been loved like an eyeball since she was young. Now she waved her sleeves and asked the maid to help Madam Yuan to rest in the inner room.

?? Hastily put on a robe: "How about outside now?"

?? Master Cao said: "The guards turned up the wall and looked at it. It is estimated that one or two hundred people are in front of the house."

"Huh! These unsophisticated people!" Yuan Chongsheng sneered lightly, with a cold look in his eyes.

?? He called to accompany him: "Go, let He Jian bring the county defenders over, and first take down a few troublemakers to kill the chickens and the monkeys! See who dares to trespass like this!"

"This..." The Master Cao on the side was suspicious, and persuaded: "The people of Lingnan are so reckless, sir, please see if you can go out to comfort you first, and you don't need the means of the county guard for now?"

?? "Soothing?" Yuan Chongsheng scolded: "Look at the noisy movement outside. If you delay for a while, I'm afraid the mansion gate will have to be demolished!"

?? He squinted his eyes slightly: "If you don't give them a bit of color at the beginning, do you really think that everyone can walk in this tour mansion?"

?? A few days ago, the patriarch of the Qinghe Realm brought people to make trouble. After some thundering methods, there was no more trouble. This is so spoiled and comfortable to use extraordinary means. This is his many years of experience as an official.

?? "...Subordinates obey orders."

?? Master Cao listened to the faint clamor outside, suppressing the anxiety in his heart, and ordered the guards to immediately set off to the outskirts camp and let He Jian quickly bring a thousand county defenders to come for security.

?? In front of the Xuntai Mansion, it was already crowded with people. The copper nails on the mansion gate had been smashed into chaos by the people blocking the gate. The vermilion gate was covered with various stains, and it was obviously thrown away by people with various things.

?? When He Jian led a thousand-man county guards to come, more people were besieged in front of the gate of the mansion. Several people had already moved stones and were smashing the gate heavily. The people behind them were filled with righteous indignation and cursed:

?? "Guguan! To oppress the people! Heaven is unbearable!"

?? "Release people out!"

?? "The sky has no eyes! The villain has the power!"