Chapter 95 Eight years ago

Dirty black.

 Li Yuanmin was horrified to find that he had fallen into an endless quagmire. In the black mud, countless hands dragged him into the quagmire.

 He could only struggle desperately, but he couldn't escape the stinky and sticky hands. He was terrified and wanted to scream, but he couldn't make a sound. At the moment of extreme despair, his body was embraced by a warm and hard embrace. Drag him out of the pickled place.

 "Jiaojiao..." A lingering voice called to him in his ear.

 He was jolted, with tears in his eyes, hurriedly wiped it with the back of his hand, and pushed him away in a panic.

 However, the person behind him couldn't get rid of it and seemed to follow him, throwing him to the ground, arching his head against him, arching him until his clothes were loose, and arching his temperament, he pushed his head indiscriminately: " You go, you go."

 The tall and strong man didn't care, Da Lala grabbed him, his eyes widened: "Don't go."

 Li Yuanmin was so annoyed that he just closed his eyes and ignored him. The man smiled and leaned forward again. The dog seemed to smell him, and called him Jiaojiao tiredly and crookedly.

 Li Yuanmin pushed him as if he couldn't hear it. This man is really annoying, Li Yuanmin thought angrily, and felt that his arms were strangely warm, and gradually became sleepy, but was woken up by a push. Come.

 He opened his eyes and was startled by what he saw. The chastity belt that was exactly the same as in the previous life was slapped across the man's hand, and he pressed him and insisted on putting it on for him.

 At that moment, Li Yuanmin screamed and felt a more tragic suffocation than before. He struggled weakly and grabbed the man's hand: "I don't wear it."

 "Don't dress me." He burst into tears, "Look at me..."

 He took his hand to his heart, "Look here."

 The warmth on the man's face turned gloomy and cold, and the warmth just now seemed to dissipate suddenly because of his rejection.

 "Nobody wants to see it!"

 Li Yuanmin's heart was instantly pierced by a huge arrow, and in a burst of severe pain, he burst into tears, and he cried hopelessly.

 "Your Highness..."

 His body was gently shaken, Li Yuanmin slowly opened his eyes, his cheeks were wet, and he saw He Yunyi's worried face.

 Li Yuanmin looked at him blankly, he opened his mouth: "Zhihe..."