Chapter 75 Farewell

A night of disturbing dreams.

 Li Yuanmin woke up in the light of the rising sun. He frowned and blocked the dazzling light with the back of his hand. After a while, he slowly put it down, and the people around him were gone.

 He supported his body and slowly sat up. As soon as he sat down, something slipped out of his little coat. He picked it up and saw that it was the silk cloth with the map on it. The silk cloth seemed to be soaked with some special object. However, it felt different from the usual silk cloth, his fingertips were whirling, he was stunned for a moment, and put it into his arms again.

 Just as he was about to get out of bed, the light at the door dimmed, and a tall figure stood at the door.

 It's Lily.

 Although the winter is over, the spring is cold, especially in the morning. He is shirtless, his tight tendons are covered with sweat, and he is holding a long stick in his hand. It is obvious that he got up early to practice martial arts.

 He glanced at Li Yuanmin, there was no expression on his face, and he didn't speak. He just handed the long stick to the servant girl on the side, and took the towels prepared on the shelf on the side. The servant girl has already prepared it for him. He took a handful of hot water, wiped it carelessly, changed into a clean robe, and was about to go out.

 As if he wasn't in the room.

 Li Yuanmin got out of bed and didn't even care about putting on his shoes, he just trotted over barefoot and buried himself in his arms.

 Yilie froze for a while, his whole body stiffened, and after a while, he hugged him back.

 Li Yuanmin relaxed all over, the tip of his nose was sour, but he said softly, "Alie, I miss you."

 Yi Lie's face sank, his teeth twitched, his chest heaved several times, and he closed his eyes, but he didn't say anything after all.

 It's okay, just give him a day.

 He calmed down a little, saw the snow feet stepping on the icy floor tiles, and immediately leaned over and picked him up by the waist, placed him on the slump, winked at the side, and the servant girl who was waiting with her brows and her breath held her breath came up quickly. , waiting on Li Yuanmin to wash up.

 The breakfast was served quickly. Compared with the diet of Lie Lie's vegetarian days, the food on the table was obviously much more refined, and there were always many places on the table.

 Unlike in the past, Li Yuanmin's appetite was much better today. He ate all the servants and maids had clothed, and finally drank a bowl of shredded chicken porridge with medicinal food.

 The servant girl who had been taking care of him for many days was obviously surprised, and served him the fragrant tea for gargle.