Chapter 110 Father and Son

Beginning in mid-March, a curfew was imposed in the capital, and the whole city was under martial law when the twilight drum sounded.

 The court situation was turbulent, and the wind was roaring, even the ordinary people in the capital could smell an unusual aura before the big change. Everyone knew that the capital was about to be in chaos.

 On March 29, Prince Li Yuanqian committed suicide in Zhao Prison. The news came out that in front of Emperor Mingde's palace, a group of princeling officials knelt down. The officials shouted and scolded Sima and his son for treason. In the sky, even more radical Yanguan smashed his head to death on the stone pillar in order to seek the right way.

 Wang Yi, the commander of the Imperial Forest Army, did not dare to act rashly, and only led the army to a stalemate.

 At dawn, the entire palace was surrounded by the army layer upon layer. When Yi Lie appeared in front of this group of civil servants, everyone was stunned. The two generals under the prince's command, Wu Qi of Qingzhou Army, had already defected, and the general system of the two rivers and three provinces in front of him, But at such a critical moment, he switched to Sima and his son. Zhao Gou, the left minister, was so frightened that he stumbled forward, pointed at Yilie's nose and scolded him, but was dragged down on the spot, and then more than a thousand soldiers pressed Wu Ya. A group of noble family members came in, and there was a commotion in the crowd.

 Yilie's eyes were sharp and his coercion was invisible. He took a few steps: "If you want to die, I will not let you be lonely, just sign up!"

 He raised his hand and shouted, "Listen, if anyone commits suicide, their family members will be killed!"

 All the soldiers shouted in unison, "Yes!"

 "Before noon, those who are still making noise here will also be killed!"

 "Yes!"

 The sound waves broke through the sky, and the birds flew into the distance in shock.

 Ye Lie suddenly narrowed his eyes and looked at them one by one, until all the civil servants lowered their heads, and the crowded court gradually quieted down, leaving only the cries of women and children.

 At the same time, the Zhenbeihou Mansion was quiet, and in the council hall, three people were drinking tea silently.

 When the sun was in the middle of the day, one person drove a fast horse from the palace gate to the Zhenbeihou Mansion, and stepped into the council room in three or two.

 "Master Hou, all the princelings have surrendered."

 Sima Ji laughed loudly, his chest trembled, he was over the age of knowing destiny, but his slightly gray temples couldn't hide the smugness on his face.