Chapter 89 Entering Beijing

Even though he kissed him so carefully, Yilie still felt his trembling as if he were suffocating.

 Yi Lie felt pity in his heart and wished he could not be crushed into his arms.

 The wind was howling outside, but behind the platform was a peaceful little world. It took a long time for the stuck lips to separate.

 Li Yuanmin closed his eyes tightly, his cheeks were flushed, and even the tips of his ears were flushed.

 Ye Lie endured hard, panting heavily, and hugged him tightly in his arms.

 "Everything in the capital is properly arranged, and there will be no accident for you, so don't worry."

 Li Yuanmin still didn't open his eyes, just nodded.

 Seeing his appearance, Lie smiled, and he couldn't help but leaned closer to him, "Idiot, what are you doing with your eyes closed, you're shy?"

 Li Yuanmin pursed his lips and said nothing, but Yilie smiled.

 "You're so delicate, hurry up and take care of your body," he whispered beside his ear, "See you next time, and let the lord take care of your shyness on the couch."

 Immediately licked his earlobe, put it between his teeth and pressed it lightly.

 Li Yuanmin shrank slightly, only hugged his waist, and buried his head in his chest.

 Ye Lie patted his back lightly, and there was no time to fill his heart.

 ***

 The time to leave has come.

 The team from the Guang'an Prince's Mansion was on their way. Yilie rode a horse and stopped in place to watch, but saw a figure galloping away from the direction of the team.

 He frowned slightly and quickly recognized Ni Yinglai.

 After a while, Ni Ying and her horse stopped in front of him, her face flushed red, not knowing whether it was from the wind or what, she glanced at Yi Lie, pursed her lips, and took out a pair of knee pads from her arms.

 "Yinzhou has a very cold climate, this is for you."

 Ni Ying shoved into his arms, and turned around as if in a hurry.

 Ye Lie hurriedly stopped her, coughed softly, and walked towards her. Seeing her neat and straight posture, he felt comforted in his heart and wanted to touch her hair, but in the end he didn't raise his hand, only said warmly. : "Be careful in Beijing."