Chapter 65

The sound of clappers at the time of the child has sounded, and the night drifts quietly in the empty long street. The night is already very deep.

The gauze covered the lamp and the candle, leaving only an ambiguous warm color. On the candle, a moth that did not know where was dancing, was suddenly caught in the tongue of the flame, and there was a beep sound in the room. The light and shadow shook for a while, and then quietly returned to silence.

Ye Lie stood up naked, his face was expressionless, dressed in clothes, and when he was about to put on his shoes, he was about to strode out, but the people behind him quietly called him.

?? Ye Lie wanted to ignore it, but Xu Ye's "A Lie" sounded too fragile, and he couldn't help frowning and turning back.

?? The man was naked with sweat stains, mottled marks were everywhere, the flush on his face had quickly receded, and Yan Li's face was extremely pale under the lamp, and Yan Lie couldn't help frowning. Head—it's not like this in the past. Every time he pulls away from his body, his beauty is at its peak. It's flushing, it's snow-white, it's dripping with water, its eyes are wet, and it's anger again. Resent, looking at him tenderly again, so magnificent that people can't hide from their eyes. But now he is just like a lotus plant that has been crushed by a shower of rain. The petals are ridiculing, and he is dead.

?? Yan Lie's heart barely suffocated.

?? But seeing the person in front of him panting lightly, supporting his upper body with difficulty, Ufa slid down from his shoulders, Ruo Fufeng's Liu, he raised his pair of jet-black eyes, which were flooded with water, and looked at him eagerly.

?? Ye Lie's Adam's apple moved, and I thought, stay here, and stay tonight. If he cries again, then say a few words softly to him, it's nothing, I always want to let him be a little bit in the room. , Is to let him save face a few times, and what is it, he is always interested in it.

?? He paced slowly over, the scent of the room lingering around the tip of his nose, which he took an hour to get him out, he thought, tonight he can get a good night's sleep, he will sleep next to his flesh and blood, He was not allowed to hide, nor was he allowed to wear those roaches, so he eagerly pressed against him, and perhaps let him wrap his arms around his neck, two people, a bedding, Yuxiang, snow meat, gentleness, all his.

?? But the person in front of him weakly shredded his fantasy.

?? "Eight years... don't you remember?"

?? As soon as the words were spoken, he seemed to have a slight hope suddenly raised, his eyes were red, and he cautiously said, "Don't you remember?"

?? The fierce foot step was taken back, his face was livid.

?? What he asked was "he", that in his heart, he would never compare to the eighteen-year-old "him."

?? He seemed to have been punched face-to-face, staring at Venus, which taught him to be angry and embarrassed, and taught him to want to come forward and twist his neck-no one has given him such humiliation.

?? His teeth were trembling, and his cold-blooded and cruel words were already on his lips.

?? He thought, he was going to ruin him, with the most vicious words, with the most desperate actions.

?? However, the person in front of him still didn't realize his crisis, and only slightly opened his lips, looking at him like a cub. A faint light appeared on Silent's face, only a little bit, as if everything was only tied to his answer.

?? Ye Lie's eyes are horrified, sometimes cold and scorching in his eyes.

?? The viciousness in those mouths turned around a few times, and finally swallowed and flew away.