Chapter 35 Night Run

It's night.

?? The last sunset glow disappeared without a trace, and the night was soaking through the sky like ink.

?? At the beginning of the Hua Deng, Zhuque Street restored the tranquility of the past. Two stone lions stood quietly in front of the gate of Guang'an Prince's Mansion, overlooking the patrolling soldiers passing by in twos and threes. The vermillion door was closed tightly, but through the light-filled gap, one could see the lively light and shadow inside.

?? Today is the banquet of the Guang'an Palace.

?? It is also a farewell wine to the garrison border.

?? The banquet is drawing to a close, most people are already drinking high, and they are toasting slantingly everywhere.

?? On the right side of Wei Lie sat Zhou Dawu, he also drank a little too much, because of this Xu, he just hooked his shoulders like this, and sometimes pulled him. Say something.

"You are already eighteen, and you should have a family too." Zhou Dawu's tongue was a little bit misty in his eyes, he leaned closer to Wei Lie, "Last time you asked me about the thing...the girl It's almost time to see,? It's time for a few brothers to meet."

Ye Lie didn't speak, he always looked cold and solemn when he didn't speak. If it weren't for Zhou Dawu to know his temperament, he would inevitably think that he was such a lonely and lonely person, but he understood that this young man didn't. no.

?? Back when they were escorted to Fu Yin, Qian Lie had already escaped with the remnants. Seeing that he was alone in the thieves' den, he asked the remnants to **** Fu Yin and rushed in by himself. The enemy camp, after a bitter battle, finally brought him severely wounded and escaped from the siege of more than a hundred bandits. No matter what, he was silent, but he always took the lead and always stood in the head between advance and retreat. Therefore, although he was promoted to chief in charge at a young age, no one at the top of the house refused to accept him.

?? Zhou Dawu will inevitably dig into his heart and lungs with him: "Don't look at us all day long, but when we go home, it's not to mention how beautiful it is. There is a woman in the bed holding it, and the two babies are holding it. , What a man wants in his life is nothing more than that."

?? "Getting a family and starting a business, starting a family first, then starting a business, you kid reversed the order, and you made a big deal. Eighteen is the leader of the guard of this county. Look, now, which girl in Lingnan who has not been out of the pavilion is not Thinking of you here."

?? He hiccups with alcohol, and speaks earnestly and earnestly: "If the girl has nothing serious, don't let her down, she's so brilliant, let's not be too constrained, understand?"

?? What more, a slightly low voice behind him suddenly interrupted him: "Dawu, how much did you drink?"

?? Zhou Dawu turned his head, and it was King Guang'an who came over. He was still wearing the claw-mang robe of today's amulet-giving ceremony, and he wore a purple gold crown. Maybe it was because of the drunkness that he was drinking. Zhou Dawu actually felt that there was something between his eyebrows and eyes. A touch of cold unpleasant color.

?? Now I was sober, put down the wine glass and stood up, respectfully worshiping: "Your Highness."

?? Ye Lie also stood up.

?? Li Yuanmin made him get up, took out a token from his sleeve, and handed it to him.

?? "After Ye Lie goes to the border, everything in the house will be handed over to you."

?? Looking at this majestic tiger head card, Zhou Dawu's little wine will immediately disappear, his hands are respectful, sincere and fearful to accept the bronze medal, solemnly bowed to the head: "The subordinates must live up to the entrustment of your Royal Highness."

I am pregnant with the cub of a former traitorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें