Chapter 72 Five days

Ye Lie walked out of the inner courtyard, and the morning sun shone on her face, glowing hot.

?? However, there was a cold silence in his heart, like a pool of stagnant water.

After hearing the sound of tight footsteps, one of the entourage hurriedly came up: "Open to the coach, the head of the Guang'an Prince's Mansion and more than a hundred people surrounded the mansion gate, claiming to see you."

?? Shao Lie snorted between his nose, and the corners of his lips floated up and sneered, "No see."

?? "This..." hesitated with him.

?? The entire Lingnan territory knows that the ginseng leader is the direct line of the Guang'an Royal Palace. Although these more than 100 people are not worthy of the consular mansion, they are after all the people from the Guang'an Royal Palace. He wounded one of the chief soldiers of the government.

?? Ye Lie glanced at him, and there was a sudden movement in his heart. After a long silence, he said in a deep voice: "A military commander dared to besiege the consular mansion. Is it dead to be a commander?"

The entourage immediately understood, and he hurried down.

Yan Lie looked at the back who was leaving with him, and closed his eyes lightly.

?? Lingnan is too young, so small that he can't use any fists. The eighteen-year-old can stay alone and stand alone, but he can't. If there is no powerful soldier in his hands, he will be restrained everywhere. How can he not understand that after two lifetimes, he can't understand that what he likes must be robbed, and what he hates can only be eliminated by violence. All this is attributed to monstrous power. The desire for power is already deep in his bones.

?? The troubled times are imminent, he urgently needs to expand his strength and increase the bargaining chips in his hand. Since the prince extended an olive branch to him, he naturally has to show it, let alone... end.

?? Wei Lie clenched his fist tightly.

?? Half an hour later, all the soldiers besieging the consular mansion were surrendered, and Zhou Dawu merged several deputy palms and was escorted to the prison of the consular mansion.

At about noon, Ni Ying walked out of the inner courtyard in a daze. He saw the man standing at the gate of the palace against the light. His footsteps were slightly stagnant, but he immediately resumed the original rhythm, without slanting his eyes to the outside. Go.

?? When passing by the tall man, the other person stopped her in a cold voice.

?? Ni Ying did not stop, and walked straight to the gate of the mansion as if she hadn't heard her. Immediately, her elbows were firmly controlled by a pair of big palms. She raised her head and stared bitterly at the man in front of her.

?? Ye Lie looked at those bright red eyes, her apple moved, took out a token from her arms and stuffed it into her palm, and said blankly: "Go to the inner prison and bring back Zhou Dawu. ."

?? "..."

?? This is his hand, seeing it like seeing the coach, Ni Ying didn't know what it was like to see it, she only tightly pinched the token in her hand, gave him an annoyed look, and hurriedly went to prison.

?? Wei Lie looked at the back that hurriedly left for a long time, and suddenly said, "Don't worry, Brother A will return him to you."

??***

?? Night fell, and the cold wind was blowing on the tip, making a slight rustle.

?? In the dormitory, the long-silent earth dragon is already warm, the whole dorm is warm, and the body is very hot. As soon as he comes in, he takes off the big cloak and throws it to the servant woman.