Chapter 7 Animal House

On this day, Li Yuanmin did not immediately return to the West Hall, but quietly turned to the animal room of Zhong Cui Palace.

The autumn election was just around the corner, and Concubine Wang Gui constrained Li Yuanxu to warm up and resume his homework in the palace, lest there would be complications, so the always lively beast house was deserted.

After all, it is the territory of Wang Guifei, and the guards of Zhongcui Palace are naturally tighter than other places. Fortunately, the beast room is quite far from the main palace, not an important place, and the beasts are entrenched, and the palace people can't avoid it, and where will they be there? I was in a hurry to come here, so the guards didn't pay attention. When they were on duty, they gathered in the distance to drink and order, and they didn't check the handymen who came in and out of the animal room.

The sun was approaching the western mountain, and it was dinner time, and there was only one guard left. Li Yuanmin had observed it for several days, and knew that within a short while, the guard would take the food box and hide in the front room to be lazy.

Li Yuanmin leaned against the rockery, rubbed the corner of his broken mouth with the back of his hand, glanced at the blood stains on it, sniffed, and didn't seem to care. He took out the baggage in a hidden cave in the rockery, dug out a set of outdated palace maid's clothes, and put on it. When the footsteps of the guards were getting farther away, he quietly entered the animal room.

A stench came from the nostrils.

The heavy fences in the animal room were divided into several areas, and all kinds of ligers and beasts were closed. Accompanied by the low roar of the beasts one after another, Li Yuanmin hurriedly walked to the innermost area with brows and breath.

A figure curled up on the ground.

The blowfly was flying and occasionally stopped on him. If it weren't for the slight ups and downs of his body, he would have been dead for a long time.

At this moment, the "dead man" on the ground slowly opened his eyes, looked at the person coming, turned his face in annoyance, and closed his eyes again.

Li Yuanmin approached as if he didn't see it, and dragged the hay under him in his direction through the fence.

When he got closer, he gently lifted his dirty black neckline, revealing the ferocious wound on his chest.

A few days ago, Li Yuanmin used a silver needle to pick out the maggots in the wound one by one.

When the fourth prince was most interested, he would have a fierce fight almost every two days. Often the old wounds did not heal and the new ones increased. Not to mention medical treatment, it was difficult to guarantee food. In addition, the animal room was dirty and damp, and the wounds It is even more festering and worms. Rao is due to his unique talent, and he has been tortured to death. Now that Li Yuanxu is busy with the autumn election, it is cold here.

In the previous life, the "human slaughter" who was incomparably brave, murdered like numbness, and made the enemy terrified, is now just like the insignificant dust and chaff, shrinking in this cold and foul-smelling animal house.

Fortunately, the medicine He Yunyi gave was good. Now, it seems that the injury has improved.

Just as he was about to continue removing his jacket and pants, a rough and hoarse voice said viciously, "What are you doing!"

Li Yuanmin paused for a moment, "Let me see other injuries."

But Ye Lie held on to the bottom of his trousers tightly and didn't let go. Li Yuanmin frowned, and his eyes fell on the other party's red, dodging eyes.