Chapter 107 Don't be afraid

It was rainy at the end of the spring, and it was clear that the weather was fine in the daytime. At night, it started to rain lightly outside, the window edges were wet, and the damp air engulfed the dim lights.

 The Wei tent hung down quietly, covering the room with whispers.

 Lie leaned half-body on his elbows, leaned on his side, and stretched out his posture. He lowered his eyes and looked at the person beside him, curled his index finger, and gently stroked his snow-white cheek with the back of his finger.

 "And then? How did you promise?"

 Li Yuanmin's breath stagnated for a while, and he looked away, Yilie lowered his head, put his arms around his waist that was not full, and pressed his forehead against his: "Didn't you agree? Reminds me of the past eight years, Jiaojiao. ,tell me."

 Li Yuanmin's eyelashes trembled slightly, looking at his sharp eyes, there was nothing in them that made him uncomfortable, only a patch of warm water.

 Li Yuanmin grabbed the quilt and felt a little dry in his throat: "That time... he went to a party with local officials in Lingnan, and after he came back, he pestered me to ask... to..."

 He couldn't speak any longer.

 With just a few words, Yi Lie guessed a few points, laughed lowly, his eyebrows and eyes were full of satisfaction, and with a bit of unreasonable jealousy, he said dumbly: "Is this the one who has opened his eyes?"

 Li Yuanmin didn't answer directly, just buried his face in his chest: "Don't ask."

 Seeing his blood dripping auricle, Yi Lie couldn't help but lowered his head and took it, placing it between his teeth and pressing it gently.

 Li Yuanmin's neck shrank slightly, and the black hair spread to the back of his neck like water, a cold fragrance and dew.

 "How did I get you." He sniffed him nostalgically, "How did I get such Jiaojiao."

 Li Yuanmin shook his head helplessly and buried his face deeply.

 Yi Lie's heart surged with love, he rolled over and pressed him under him, and slowly, put his rough palm on his lower abdomen, Li Yuanmin shook and looked at him in horror.

 Yi Lie didn't move, just lowered his head, and the hot breath rushed on his face, "Don't be afraid."

 Li Yuanmin's forehead was slightly sweaty, and his breathing turned a few times, but he slowly relaxed. When Yilie saw this, the love in his eyes became more and more tender. He kissed him soothingly, and the warm and delicate snow-skin in his palm was again. Shang whimpered, "Don't be afraid."

 Li Yuanmin took a deep breath and finally calmed down. He raised his eyes and glanced at the person above him, and saw the infinite love in his eyes. Such a man who has experienced world affairs should not show such youthful purity. His eyes turned out to be him. Li Yuanmin's nose was sour for no reason. He looked at him for a long time, and finally reached out his hand, hugged his neck, raised his chin, and brought his soft lips.