Chapter 54

"kisses!"

Wei Yan was shocked. After looking around the rain for a week, his heart was beating. He knew that the march should not be delayed, otherwise he would not be able to reach the Xiling camp at night. He gritted his teeth and gave orders: "Tell me to order. , Leave five thousand elite soldiers here to search the mountains with me, and the rest will move forward as planned!"

?? He paused, and his face sullen: "Be sure to let the outpost be very energetic! Stop the chaos that just happened again!"

?? "Got Ling!"

?? The lieutenant went in a hurry.

?? Wei Yan looked at the heavy rain in the sky, and initially judged that the incident was the work of the remnants of the pirates who had not cleared the river. There were few casualties, only a few soldiers who escorted the bandits were injured, but some of the prison vehicles had been cut off the chains, and a lot of death row prisoners escaped. Even the governor is gone. This is the most terrible!

?? My heart became more anxious, but the rain was so heavy that it was just in chaos. No one knows whether the governor fell in the hands of thieves, or was he sheltered in a corner of the corner? If so. The former... His heart jumped heavily, and he wiped the rain off his face quickly. He didn't dare to delay, and led five thousand elite soldiers to search the mountains in the vast rain.

??***

?? The horseshoe stepped heavily on the mud, and countless splashes gradually appeared.

The sound of fighting was getting smaller. After a while, the noise of rain was left in his ears. Xue Zai settled down, spit out the rain mixed with sand in his mouth, and grabbed the arm of the person before him: "You don't have to ride the horse, stop on the spot!"

?? The person in front of him is still pulling on the reins: "No! This place is still not far from the dangerous situation, don't stay long!"

?? Xue Zaixing frowned slightly, swept around, his heart slammed, and a wave of anxiety surged into his heart--the place where they were all was a small path in the woods, with twists and turns, but the soldier in front of him was arbitrarily, as if Familiar with this trail, he couldn't help but be vigilant, and quietly touched the dagger in his boots: "The governor asked you to stop!"

?? Almost instantly, there was a sharp pain in his waist, Xue Zaixing let out a scream, and immediately rolled off his horse. The dagger in his hand fell off and was thrown to a far place. In less than a moment, his neck tightened, and a rope was actually put on it. Before he could react, he was already tightly restrained, and a huge force pulled him.

?? "Zhuzi..."

?? Ergan before the word was spoken, the rope between his neck tightened instantly, he could only make a sigh of breath, and the whole person was dragged forward like a mess.

?? While struggling in a panic, his helmet fell off, and his face was instantly torn apart by the oncoming shrubs, withered branches or even gravel, and blood was all over his face instantly. However, this is not an important matter, Lima's speed is so fast, so fast that Xue Zaixing is almost suffocated by the rope.

?? Even the stupid person realized that this time must be calculated. Xue Zaixing panicked, knowing that he was afraid that he had fallen into the other party's trap. After all, he was a battle-tested general. He reacted quickly and suddenly. Inhaled, stretched out his arms, grabbed the tight rope at the end far away from the neck with all his strength, suddenly shouted, and took advantage of his strength to overwhelm him, turning him on the horseback again.

?? The soldier was startled and kicked his horse's belly severely. The horse was frightened and leaped high. Both fell to the ground. Before Xue Zaixing could react, the guard rolled into the bushes, just two or three seconds. The huge figure disappeared. Xue Zaixing's face was bloody, and one eye was obscured by blood. He panted roughly, and immediately stood up, leaned in the bush, and looked around vigilantly.