Chapter 100 Crazy

On the wide and flat Suzaku Street, Li Yuen Long waited on the side of the street for a long time, the gate of Miyagi opened, and a carriage finally came out in the cold night.

 He hurriedly lowered the curtain of the sedan chair, adjusted the placket of his clothes, and got out of the carriage. Soon, the carriage from the palace stopped in front of him.

 With a smile on his face, Li Yuanlang went up to meet him, raised his hand and bowed: "Master Hou."

 The curtain of the sedan chair opened slightly, revealing Sima Yu's indifferent face. He said lightly, "Master Hou has already returned to the residence with Zhong Shuling's carriage."

 He lowered his eyes and glanced at Li Yuanlang, opened his lips and said, "What's the matter with your second highness?"

 Li Yuanlang's heart shuddered when he looked at him like this. For some reason, these days, he became more and more afraid of this young marquis of the Sima family. When facing him, he was a little more anxious than the old marquis.

 Seeing that he didn't speak for a while, Sima Yu glanced at him, and snorted lightly: "Why are your Second Highness stunned?"

 Seeing his indifferent and distant attitude, Li Yuanlang felt anxious. It was obvious that some time ago, the attitude of Simahou Mansion was quite warm, but these days, it has been like this.

 Since Dynasty Luan's one-party collapse, Li Yuanxu's servant has been like a waste. In recent years, he has been drinking and eating badly, and he has been hiding in the room all day long. , actually pulls all the shit and urine on the cock, like an idiot. The imperial physicians also came to have a look, but all of them kept a close eye on them, saying that their bodies were not in any way—everyone with discernment could see who was wrong.

 This made Li Yuenlang extremely horrified. Now, although the prince treats him like a brother and brother, how can he not know the inside, most of Wang Chaoluan's methods were made through his hands, how could the prince Don't put the account on his head - the prince is a smiling tiger, the more pleasant his face is, the more sinister methods are waiting behind him!

 Thinking of Li Yuanxu's filthy appearance, he was even more terrified. Right now, he only had this chance to turn over!

 He glanced at Sima Yu carefully, and said with a smile, "It's just that I haven't seen the old marquis for a long time. I'll rest tomorrow, thinking about visiting him... It's been a long time since we ate tea from Zhenbeihou's mansion."

 Sima Yu heard the words and smiled softly: "My father has been ill recently, and I'm afraid he can't receive outsiders. Let's do it another day."

 He said again: "It's late at night, and the Second Highness doesn't have to wait in the middle of the night. If you don't know, you think that our Zhenbei Hou Mansion doesn't understand the rules. You say so."

 After he finished speaking, he nodded slightly, stopped looking at him, only lowered the curtain, gave an order, and the carriage started again and gradually left.