Chapter 77 Children

Uncle Qian saw that Qinggui Duanfang's Highness showed such a look of panic at a loss, and it was hard for him to blame himself in his heart, and he wished to apologize on the spot.

?? If there is no King Guang'an, there will be no money for someone's life, but now, he has so let down his trust.

?? King Guang'an never asks anything about his account. Even if there are doubts, he will abide by his duty, and follow his orders—he doesn't know the origin of this child, but only knows that his Highness is afraid of him. The advent. Otherwise, how cold is this avoiding soup? His Royal Highness still ignores his body and drank it from bowl to bowl, and he almost broke his body, but he still couldn't avoid the end of the pregnant child.

?? Although Uncle Qian is a local doctor, he asked himself to be proficient in the art of Qihuang, his highness's pulse is already clear that there is no possibility of having a child, but how to be pregnant? This reason, he really can't figure out the reason.

I was crying, and the person who could hear the hurried voice: "Give me a pill."

?? Li Yuanmin stood up suddenly and hurriedly rushed to Uncle Qian: "Hurry up and prepare a medicine for me, clean and neat..."

?? Although he didn't say it clearly, how could Uncle Qian not know what he meant?

?? Right now, kowtow again and again, tears and tears flowed: "His Royal Highness must not, you have taken too much of the decoction of avoiding child, you have hurt the base, if the tiger wolf medicine goes down, it may be bloody, and your life will not be guaranteed!"

?? But seeing the person in front of him staggered, he almost fainted.

?? Uncle Qian hurriedly stepped forward to support him. Seeing that he was already apathetic, he was extremely frightened: "Your Highness! Your Highness!"

?? The sky was completely dark, and everything in the room was immediately hidden in the dull scene, like a dark tide, swallowing everything.

?? After a long time, a faint voice said: "You go down first."

?? Uncle Qian hesitated, waiting to persuade him with tears, but the person in front of him was already straight-eyed, and he couldn't hear him anymore. With a long sigh, he stumbled away.

?? What he didn't know was that there was another person hiding in the dark, experiencing all these sorrows just like him.

?? At the dark corner, Ni Ying hid her face in tears, bit her lip tightly, and refused to let her make a sound.

?? It was completely dark, and the people in the room didn't call anyone to hold the lamp, but just sat quietly on the Grand Master's chair. Shochiku guarded the door nervously, stretching his neck to look inside from time to time.

?? "Songzhu..." There was a sound like nothing in it.

?? Shochiku's heart shuddered, and he hurriedly lifted his foot in.

?? In the darkness, he couldn't see the look on Li Yuanmin's face, he just felt that his shoulders suddenly collapsed, shrugging there, lifeless.

?? "You don't need to prepare dinner... The king is tired, lie down, don't disturb me."

?? The person in front of me threw a fluttering sentence, got up, staggered to the bedroom.

?? Shochiku worriedly looked at his back.

?? The gauze is hanging quietly, and there is a person sitting quietly beside the dark bed.

?? He put his hands on both sides, lowered his head, and soon big tears fell, wet the hem of his legs, and smudged.