Chapter 5 The Nightmare

Rao was Li Yuanmin speeding up his pace, but he still heard the lingering voice coming from the corner. He breathed a sluggish, and saw the servant of Yizhong Cui Palace coming from a distance with an iron chain behind him. A "person" followed.

To be precise, he was chained around his neck, kneeling and crawling on all fours like an animal and being led away. His elbows and knees had been torn by the ground, leaching a layer of blood, but he didn't seem to care. , just walking forward with empty eyes.

Li Yuanmin's throat was blocked, he clenched his fists, and let them pass by without squinting.

The maid naturally saw Li Yuanmin, an ominous person, so he didn't say hello, and just ignored it as usual.

Not long after, the palace gate in the distance pushed two large iron cages with a rumble, and two sturdy tigers and leopards were roaring at each other through the iron fence.

The boy who was kneeling lowered his head and lowered his eyes. He picked up the dust-stained snack that the servant had just thrown on the ground, and devoured it, like a real beast.

Returning to the West Hall in a daze, Li Yuanmin had a nightmare that night, and in the second half of the night, he had a fever again. Li Yuanmin felt as if he was having a nightmare that he could never wake up from, and there was always a scarlet iron cage in the dream.

When Qiu Chan woke up at night, he found that Li Yuanmin had already started talking nonsense.

Qiu Chan let out a cold snort, resting her footsteps for a while, and was about to pretend not to see her exit when she suddenly felt blessed, she thought for a while, and immediately went back to her own room, putting on her favorite goose-yellow palace dress, and hurried to go. Go to the hospital.

"Emperor doctor!" Qiu Chan rushed into the door and began to cry softly, "Emperor doctor! Save my master!"

The person on duty was an unfamiliar middle-aged imperial physician. He was a little tired, but he still stood up and asked warmly:

"Which palace's master is he?"

Qiu Chan thought that Imperial Physician He was young and should be on duty more frequently, but she didn't want to be disappointed, and she hated in her heart, so she could only bless her body, "This servant is from the West Hall, our three highnesses are very hot, and I don't know why. ."

There was some hesitation on the face of the middle-aged imperial physician. Qiu Chan naturally knew why. I am afraid that no one in this palace would want to get involved with the ominous person in the West Palace. She secretly hated her life as an errand in the West Hall, and was just waiting to find a way to go down the stairs. The curtain of the inner room was lifted, and a person came out with a face like a crown jade and a tall and straight posture. Qiu Chan was overjoyed. Doctor He?

His face was calm, but his movements were a little more hasty. He put on a gown and carried the medical box, and bowed with the middle-aged medical officer.

"Father, let me go."

The middle-aged imperial doctor frowned, unable to say anything to stop him.

"Alright, you'll be more appropriate, hurry up and come back."

"Yes."

Qiu Chan's heart was excited, but her face still had a sad expression on her face, her eyes were red, and she looked more and more pitiful.

"He imperial doctor, this side will have to work hard for you again."

He Yunyi waved his hand: "It's okay."

After speaking, he hurried out the door, and Qiu Chan hurriedly followed.

Stepping into the west hall, I felt that the hall was cold and cold, and the charcoal fire in the hall was only ashes, and it was cold.